THE “WILL SMITH SLAPPED CHRIS ROCK” MEGA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
will is a fukking idiot…can’t even get mad at her bcuz she is who she’s ALWAYS been…dude is either an old-fashioned sucker for love ass nikka where he felt throwing a ring on it could change who she was or he gay.

Will has made his life bending the universe to his will, no pun intended. He was one of the biggest rapper ever, most successful television stars ever and then eclipsed both of those by becoming the biggest star in Hollywood. He probably feels like he could conquer anything and change Jada but just met his match.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Well, what do you know, the ex-wife cosigns the bullshyt :mjgrin:

discuss

I said earlier in the thread. Sheree has been riding with Will and Jaden has been seen with her more often than his own mom the last 2 years. She even did a religious speech afterwards that had to be aimed at Will. It was like “stop trying to be in places where people don’t want u”.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I get that y’all don’t rock with Fat Joe like that… honestly I’m not his biggest fan either BUT let’s not act like Joe hasn’t been a part of the black community since the 90’s. Joe love his Hispanic roots but he has ALWAYS came up with blacks and embraced blacks at all times. Big L was one of his right hand man’s, he was apart of DITC, he discovered Remy and put her on etc etc:…

None these nikkas would have this same internet energy to Joe in his face. I'm a NYer and NEVER...EVER, EVER, EVER...NEVER...been around a Black person who had a problem with Joe saying nikka.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you can be mad about he said with it still being true.

You don't care what they think? Fine. But he told no lies.

At some point yall will undersand that this shyt goes beyond just white people...that there's a consequence to supporting white supremacist notes on how black people are with your behavior. People across oceans who have never met black people are told through media that we're violent, lack ability to regulate emotions, etc.

Then the most beloved, marketable, "good guy" black actor on the planet goes off and smacks the shyt out of someone for a joke on TV in front of millions?

But fukk white people this fukk white people that, right? No standards for ourselves? No consideration of how we represent the next man up? Ok.

It'd be one thing if we were collectively hustling and grinding. But that aint it because we have developed an overall feminine culture not built for competing or winning - just for surviving at the mercy of others.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I get that y’all don’t rock with Fat Joe like that… honestly I’m not his biggest fan either BUT let’s not act like Joe hasn’t been a part of the black community since the 90’s. Joe love his Hispanic roots but he has ALWAYS came up with blacks and embraced blacks at all times. Big L was one of his right hand man’s, he was apart of DITC, he discovered Remy and put her on etc etc:…
Nah he's the definition of too comfortable

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This nikka had so many public incidents and award show bullshyt.

One of his protégés beat the brakes off his wife daily and his current protege shot a bytch in the stomach.

The nerve of these nikkas.

Im ready for Will to go to the dark side.

He’s been a superstar in the game since the 80s and most definitely knows where all the bodies are buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.