Not open for further replies.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:these nikkas live by what Youtubers tell them breh

but be talking about "masculinity and manhood" all this other bs
So because his wife is a whore he not suppose to protect her from jokes about a disease she’s suffering and mofos making jokes about it? Sound like you the sucka ass nikkas :stopitslime:

lol my manhood is not based on anything on a fukking message board breh

lol grow yo ass up and take ya L and forget about it within the hour

If you were any kind of man you would have addressed the issue when it came up like Will Smith did.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
yo for real. Rock couldn’t even talk straight after that..how did Chris just stand there though. I think most men first instinct would be to start swinging

Another Aries Spears situation...Nikkas in Hollywood have been getting slapped up. It's been light skin nikkas hitting their limit doing it.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Will did nothing wrong.

My wife dawg? All these crackas already smirking at us and you jump in on disrespecting my family. We suppose to be tight in these spaces. Black Men who are in these type of environments know what's up. We ride for each other and don't disrespect publicly. You're a A list comedian. You could've not said the joke or turned it down if it was offered your way, and you knew it was wrong because right after you damn near apologized.

Will and his family has been catching hell by the media and deranged fans who are obsessed with them. I just hate it had to be a black man to a black man.

Chris Rock was just vessel of Will's message to the world. Protect yours

Now watch the media switch it up as if they weren't slandering the family for a whole decade.

The lack of accountability here is insane. There’s a reason why they’ve been catching hell

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Three 6 Mafia really does run the Oscars. Will caught the Bizzy Bone/Verzuz holy ghost and took it to another level.

3LjMv3.gif

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Real rap.

Will been bottling whatever he let out tonight inside for a LONG time.. on some school shooter type vibes.. he been taking all the bullying and finally snapped :picard:

This is somewhat accurate.

One of the things Will Smith spoke about in his book was how he spent much of his life trying to be the perfect movie star. Not setting boundaries, doing things for approval of fans, suppressing his own feelings for his life as a star.....only realize it was making him unhappy. At one point he met with a therapist and had to learn to start really start doing things for himself and from a place of authenticity as Will Smith the human instead of Will Smith the movie star. Saying no to fans, saying no to autographs, pictures, doing all the fun things he always wanted to do, and just operating from a place of what he always felt. So many people expect stars to be robots and I think Will go to the place of fukk it, this is how I feel and this is what I'm doing. Tonight, defending his wife and slapping Chris Rock was an extension of that and honestly I appreciated seeing that.

As a black man from Philly I'm proud of Will. Getting an Oscar for Best Actor for playing a strong black father and slapping a man for disrespecting your wife at that same award show is a top 5 moment in American History for me. Dude didn't win an Oscar for being a dirty cop or fukking a white chick, wearing a dress, no sucker shyt. Look at the films Denzel and Halle won Oscars for vs what they're capable of. He won an Oscar for being a strong black father. He moved up another notch to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
oh lord. not this bullshyt again
he attacked the 2nd or 3rd most famous black comedian ALIVE because he knew he could get away with it.

Dude spent his whole career sucking up to white people just to attack the next man because he couldn't control himself.

I have IMMENSE embarrassment AS A BLACK MAN over this shyt and its not sitting right with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.