NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Seeing as the show ended 8 years ago and still generates good discussions, where do you think your favorite characters from the show are doing in 2016?

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Basically what their counterparts were doing in 2003. Carver = Colvin, Dukie = Bubbles, Michael = Straight Omar, etc.

It's an endless cycle

Damn Duke..smh that hurt when I saw that ..he was a good kid ...

Michael was too light skin to be another omar.. they'd see him comin a mile away lol (jokes) .. but nah I see the lil nikka who popped Omar comin out on some Marlo shyt ..

I see Kima finally movin up and adopting a child ..

I think Lester died.. lol that or in his basement making models n shyt.

Wire :banderas:

Daps
Charles is basically the only that'll be doing well from his era.:manny:

Everybody else is either dead, in jail, or drug addicts.

Dukie: drug addict
Mike:jail
Randy:dead

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Randy started hating women since he almost caught that rape charge and is currently pimping hoes on backpage. Word is he has the best deals in town for Qunice Davis:shaq:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Kenard managed to not get charged as an adult for the murder he committed. He had the social workers convincing the judge that he didn't understand what he was doing since he used to play fight with guns. They said he's a good kid that just needs structure and another chance. He's about to turn 18 and they are going to be releasing him soon :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
UK
Wonder what would have become of namond

Randy I can see becoming a cold, cruel fukker which is heartbreaking really. I think he was enterprising enough to get by, but obviously would have come out damaged af