The Woody Hayes Punch Bowl:Buckeyes vs Tigers

charknicks

All Star
Daps
You are a fukking moron. Please never reproduce. Your bias is evident with the words you use. Fake illness. Scrubs. Real teams. Choke. All words used by someone who has an agenda. And then you create some self-defined criteria of what determines a non-scrub, such as top 15? So if OSU beat a 16, that team is a scrub? Shut the fukk up. Ohio State beat several 8+ win teams the past couple years. Nobody top-tier, but to pretend like every team they beat is a scrub is just stupid.

And guess what you accidental semen spray? Urban can't help playing Cal and Buffalo. Those schedules are made years in advance. Not only that, Cal was actually good a few years ago when they were scheduled.

Damn, surprised to see your parents let you use their internet in their basement. Good for them.

I obviously struck a juvenile nerve, and I wont lower myself to name calling on a message board with a kid. Too grown for that. Anyway, no agenda from me, and from messages back and forth to actual adults who are real Ohio St fans and understood grown up language said so in earlier responses, so I know where you stand, daughter (Have to be a female, cause what MAN types out that above BS, smh).

Let me say this, when you are Ohio St's level, you can buy out ANY game you want to, so that years in advance schedule is a copout. Its cool, cause that wont work with the playoff upcoming. The fact that you have to big up beating an 8-WIN team at Ohio St. is all the proof I need that you have no argument. You had 10 win and 11 win teams in the last 2 games and lost. Thats the point.

And its obvious that you CANT find me a great team from the past 2 years that you have been cause you ignored that question and went to juvenile name calling without answering. Thanks for showing your reading comprehension level, kid.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he had control of the ball as he went to the ground

in college, a player is down as soon as his knee touches the ground. It was the right call.
are you sure? because ive seen cfb plays this season where a player wasnt bobbling the ball like the clemson player, a knee hit, he then lost the ball and it was ruled incomplete.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Braxton Miller is tough.

Bradley Roby sat out to protect his draft status and to not get injured. If Im the NFL, I say:camby: to players like that.

No bytches are needed in the league.

1. Bradley Roby@BradRoby_1

1h
    The fact that people tweeting at me sayin all this negativity is crazy to me. It makes me ashamed to even have played for y'all
:mjpls:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I agree with most of this but urb hasn't had that signature win. Until he beats a top flight team,the critics are justified for saying we can't win a meaningful game. Sure urb is a 2x champ but those rings came at another school. We had two chances to get that key win and lost both times:manny: Just gotta try again next year and prove that we're as good as we think. Until then,we still haven't earned that respect on the field:yeshrug:

:salute:

Illeye, you've really turned a corner in the past few months. A reasonable, rational Ohio St. fan...

:ohhh:

I just looked it up. The last top ten team we beat was Arkansas in the 2011 Sugar Bowl.

:wow:

1. Bradley Roby@BradRoby_1

1h
    The fact that people tweeting at me sayin all this negativity is crazy to me. It makes me ashamed to even have played for y'all
:mjpls:

... the Ohio State fatigue is really intense right now. Y'all have to win a big game... and win one soon. Although it's not entirely true, Ohio St. will be known as bed wetters on the big national stage. Y'all have a perception issue (with the nation, aside from most of the media), and winning a big game will likely fix it.

Unless y'all start to become a middling, .500 team, the media will always show y'all love because of the brand and the dollar signs. All y'all have to do is win ONE big game. ONE. WTF?!

Ohio State is 0-4 vs teams from South Cak!

Powerful post.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Damn, surprised to see your parents let you use their internet in their basement. Good for them.

I obviously struck a juvenile nerve, and I wont lower myself to name calling on a message board with a kid. Too grown for that. Anyway, no agenda from me, and from messages back and forth to actual adults who are real Ohio St fans and understood grown up language said so in earlier responses, so I know where you stand, daughter (Have to be a female, cause what MAN types out that above BS, smh).

Let me say this, when you are Ohio St's level, you can buy out ANY game you want to, so that years in advance schedule is a copout. Its cool, cause that wont work with the playoff upcoming. The fact that you have to big up beating an 8-WIN team at Ohio St. is all the proof I need that you have no argument. You had 10 win and 11 win teams in the last 2 games and lost. Thats the point.

And its obvious that you CANT find me a great team from the past 2 years that you have been cause you ignored that question and went to juvenile name calling without answering. Thanks for showing your reading comprehension level, kid.

You are so god damn stupid it hurts.

Even if Ohio State could get out of a game on short notice, do you really think they're going to find another powerhouse team to agree to play us on short notice? It's not as if other teams are constantly scheduling big name OOC opponents. You might get one good game and three others. We have had and continue to have big opponents scheduled. If they suck years from now, not our fault.

And I'm not big upping beating 8 win teams you jackass. It is your reading comprehension of YOUR OWN WORDS that is failing. I am defending against your bullshyt argument that all of Urban's wins were against scrubs. A 10 win Nebraska team from last year does not equal scrub. They weren't a top-tier team, but no scrubs. My point stands that dipshyts like you only believe a real team is a team Ohio State plays and loses against. I'm sure if we beat Clemson, you'd be saying how Clemson ain't shyt and let's see what happens when they play a team like Oklahoma.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I dont disagree that Ohio St can win a national title in the next few years (barring another fake illness). I am just tired of the 2 years of OSU fans defending '24 wins in a row' over scrubs like you were owned something, and when you meet 2 real teams, choke terribly. Just proves that you werent ready yet, and have NO room to talk until you beat somebody worth something.

You cant help the Big 10 is down, but you can help playing Cal and Buffalo. Last I checked, they arent Big 10. You are Ohio St. Play someone. Grow a pair, Urban!
What are we supposed to do? Should we not root for our team because we played scrubs or should we do what fans do? Support our team regardless.

I don't give a damn what anyone says, 24 wins is something to be proud of. fukk your opinion, football games are determined on the field... And you know, I'm almost inclined to say if we had a full healthy team with our seniors, we would have beat MSU and probably gave FSU a good running but lost.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I hate to bust bubbles of my brehs but I gotta keep it real:manny: Problems can't get fixed until you admit they are there. The streak was a mirage because there was no signature win to point to:yeshrug:
But should we just dismiss those wins as nothing because those teams didn't have a number beside their name?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
But should we just dismiss those wins as nothing because those teams didn't have a number beside their name?

Winning all those games is impressive but not as impressive as we think. Having that high number would have legitimized the streak as one of the goat streaks. There's no signature win to point to:yeshrug: So I think it was a really good streak just not a great streak. Especially with the way our D played:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You have to put it in perspective its the worst big ten ive ever seen the past two years and you guys still had tons of close calls with teams who were medicore at best so you werent world beaters and that streak isnt anyhtign legendary to me thats just the truth

You won most of those games so if you went 2 years without a loss in a big conference of course thats impresive all people are saying is put it in some context considering how awful the big ten is right now and the fact that you almost went 2 years without losing a game there and still werent one of the 2 or 3 best teams in the country that says how bad the cofnerence is

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Winning all those games is impressive but not as impressive as we think. Having that high number would have legitimized the streak as one of the goat streaks. There's no signature win to point to:yeshrug: So I think it was a really good streak just not a great streak. Especially with the way our D played:whoo:
:salute:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You have to put it in perspective its the worst big ten ive ever seen the past two years and you guys still had tons of close calls with teams who were medicore at best so you werent world beaters and that streak isnt anyhtign legendary to me thats just the truth

You won most of those games so if you went 2 years without a loss in a big conference of course thats impresive all people are saying is put it in some context considering how awful the big ten is right now and the fact that you almost went 2 years without losing a game there and still werent one of the 2 or 3 best teams in the country that says how bad the cofnerence is
I never denied the conference being bad. I'm just saying who's fault is that? Not the fans, not our team. Should we not just play since is just always going to be SEC. Mind as well make SEC the CFB league with the way people are talking.