The word AVERAGE is just the codewords for...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
“I HAVE NO CHANCE”

:mjlol:

I mean none of us do if we take into account the long-distance of such woman but still...

Lately, whenever a clearly attractive woman gets posted in the locker room it seems like she'll get called average more often than not, nowadays.

To me, whenever I see a bruh calling an obviously attractive woman average it comes across as if he's lowkey saying that he has no chance/shot with that woman so instead of complimenting her any way he'd rather say she's average to make the presumed rejection feel mutual on some, yeah well you ain't all that either! Type of shyt :mjlol:.

Y'all nikkas are calling truly attractive (7s-8.5s) women average :comeon: when if those same women were to walk up and down the street, damn near the whole neighborhood would be tryna holler :dwillhuh: you lying if you think not :comeon:.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
“I HAVE NO CHANCE”

:mjlol:

I mean none of us do if we take into account the long-distance of such woman but still...

Lately, whenever a clearly attractive woman gets posted in the locker room it seems like she'll get called average more often than not, nowadays.

To me, whenever I see a bruh calling an obviously attractive woman average it comes across as if he's lowkey saying that he has no chance/shot with that woman so instead of complimenting her any way he'd rather say she's average to make the presumed rejection feel mutual on some, yeah well you ain't all that either! Type of shyt :mjlol:.

Y'all nikkas are calling truly attractive (7s-8.5s) women average :comeon: when if those same women were to walk up and down the street, damn near the whole neighborhood would be tryna holler :dwillhuh: you lying if you think not :comeon:.

I used to think this too but it's really different strokes for different folks.

For example, this Persephanii chick...

n7lxwh07k3v6.jpg

TLR and JBO go crazy for her, and while I can acknowledge that she's an attractive woman, she's not my type... at all. She's certainly prettier than the average woman, but she's also nowhere near a dime, imo. But then, I don't really fukk with thick women, so it's natural that I wouldn't be all that attracted to her.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I used to think this too but it's really different strokes for different folks.

For example, this Persephanii chick...

n7lxwh07k3v6.jpg

TLR and JBO go crazy for her, and while I can acknowledge that she's an attractive woman, I'd really only classify her as above-average; nowhere near a dime, imo. But then, I don't really fukk with thick women, so it's natural that I wouldn't be all that attracted to her.

:yeshrug:

Thats because you're taste in women has been curated by having money and options. Most of these coli brehs don't have that. They lust after lower income fat chicks for a reason.

btw.... I agree

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Dudes just not tryna gas chicks up
Mentally trying not to put em on pedestals or whatever but going even further than that and bring em down below their level

That way they don't simp or whatever

There's a lot of reformed simps on here too that got their hearts broken it's kinda a defense mechanism like you said

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Average basically means we ain’t putting ourselves out there or doing extra like we would for a top flight pick