The Word "nikka", Its Relevance, Origins and Context

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
At first he was sounding like Oswald Bates off In Living Color but he broke his points down.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negus is not ****** lmao, these hoteps going to fur, nobody wasn't calling the king nikka in kemet lmao

****** comes from NIGER, most white people in american were ignorant and couldn't speak proper english, which is why american english doesn't pronounce certain words correctly till this day.

Niger is in the bible, Simeon was called that in the new testament by the greeks. It is a latin word and it means a christian, a black man. Because all christians were black in bibical times. If you study the bible and become a pastor you will learn this even if you take the classes on the internet.

In latin Niger is pronounced NIG-ER, but the country Niger is french derived, like Nigeria, so it's pronounced Nigh-Ger

so white amerians spelled it N I G G E R

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Negus is not ****** lmao, these hoteps going to fur, nobody wasn't calling the king nikka in kemet lmao

****** comes from NIGER, most white people in american were ignorant and couldn't speak proper english, which is why american english doesn't pronounce certain words correctly till this day.

Niger is in the bible, Simeon was called that in the new testament by the greeks. It is a latin word and it means a christian, a black man. Because all christians were black in bibical times. If you study the bible and become a pastor you will learn this even if you take the classes on the internet.

In latin Niger is pronounced NIG-ER, but the country Niger is french derived, like Nigeria, so it's pronounced Nigh-Ger

so white amerians spelled it N I G G E R
You're correct up to the Christian part. Christians were always multiracial. Maybe a surplus of Jews in the first decades of the religion but that was the only homogeneity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're correct up to the Christian part. Christians were always multiracial. Maybe a surplus of Jews in the first decades of the religion but that was the only homogeneity.

in the bible christians were just followers are jesus who were all black, it was until later on that jesus allowed others to be christian thats when the white women got on her hands and knees before him I will pull out the scriptures tomorrow don't feel like putting them out

in the bible dictionary, the word niger means a black man, a christian meaning they are the same

the greeks never saw black people until they encountered the christian that's why they called him niger

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
There's a lot I could say, let that bullshyt go in 2019 brehs :blessed:
670.jpg