The "Worst" Covid Variant is Here :Lupe

Genos

Superstar
Daps
My guy, what does this have to do with anything? Relax, you sound very emotional right now. I never said it’s no big deal. Go find where I said that. Be a man and stand by your words because I sure will.
You Said they are juicing it, meaning trying to get more out of it than it has. Covid is still a top killer of americans so thinking it's being juiced means it's not as sever as it is.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
mask usage at the store at like 10% :francis:

i know 3 people with covid who i've hung out with in the past week...

still testing negative :whew:
My daughter has it right now. She was supposed to go to camp on Sunday and tested positive Friday and didn’t even tell us she was feeling sick now I have to wait to see if my 1 year old will get it

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Most transmissible,not most severe cause that crown still sits comfortably on the spikes of the OG Delta variant.That one that plotted to kill you,waited till it caught you slipping and spun the block while you thought you got away smooth on day three.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Said they are juicing it, meaning trying to get more out of it than it has. Covid is still a top killer of americans so thinking it's being juiced means it's not as sever as it is.
Juicing it, as in, pushing that this variant is the worst one yet, which reading the very article posted, makes it not the case.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They always bury the relevant takeaway.

Though the variant does not appear to lead to more severe illness, in an interview with CNN on Monday, Topol said that given the extent of BA.5's immune evasion, he expects to see an escalation in hospitalizations, as we've seen in Europe and elsewhere that the variant has taken root. "One good thing is it doesn't appear to be accompanied by the ICU admissions and the deaths as previous variants, but this is definitely concerning," he added.
Public health experts in the US may take some solace from the trajectory of the variant in Europe. WHO's Ryan said last week that while many European countries are experiencing a jump in hospitalizations, "what we're not seeing is an increase in intensive care unit admissions, so the vaccines are very much still working and it is those gaps in immunity that are causing the problem

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
We went to a friend's daughter's graduation party this past Saturday. Just found out today that several people who were there came down with COVID, including the parents of the girl. Wasn't necessarily a big affair; I wanna say it was probably no more than 50-60 people. We was in there maskless. We just took tests at home, and we're all negative. Looks like we dodged a big time bullet. We all vaxxed and boosted tho :whew: