The Worst Trends in Modern Cars and Trucks

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
The stuck on screens forreal look ugly af. But overall i agree with everything in this vid. shyts mad annoying

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Fat key fobs that you still have to put in the ignition to start the car.

Digital speedometers.

Turbocharged v4's.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I vote for oversized rims and tires.

There's no reason for a passenger car to come with 20 inch wheels, other than the look. The shyts are heavy and don't have a great ride.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def the turbo 4cyl. shyts annoying esp. on accords

those pop up screens too. they look as if got a iPad tablet and plopped it on there with tape. Wanted to by a new audi A5 no problem but they all have those screens that are sticking out.

the old A5/S5 2017 and below still have them built into the console I can't imagine somebody drunk in my car taking a swipe at that pop out screen and yanking it off by accident.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Def the turbo 4cyl. shyts annoying esp. on accords

those pop up screens too. they look as if got a iPad tablet and plopped it on there with tape. Wanted to by a new audi A5 no problem but they all have those screens that are sticking out.

the old A5/S5 2017 and below still have them built into the console I can't imagine somebody drunk in my car taking a swipe at that pop out screen and yanking it off by accident.
Cosign, I can't get over that outdated Audi screen.

E class and up has the best interior by far

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
If every GM retired union worker died of natural causes or by accident in one day, GM would be able to cut around $4,000 (off the invoice price the dealership pays) for every car or truck, which goes towards retired auto union worker benefits. Every vehicle, from their economy Sonic to the high end Corvette.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If every GM retired union worker died of natural causes or by accident in one day, GM would be able to cut around $4,000 (off the invoice price the dealership pays) for every car or truck, which goes towards retired auto union worker benefits. Every vehicle, from their economy Sonic to the high end Corvette.
Damn:ohhh:

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Stuck on screen is the best trend to happen. Wtf y'all talking about.

So much easier to access your infotainment system, your navigation system and keep your eyes on the road. Looking at my iDrive screen on my BMW M240i that's perfectly located at its "Stuck On" location:ahh::ahh: vs looking at my touch screen in my Subaru in it's awkward location.:scust:

Y'all clowns care more about looks than actual functionality. Tired of these car enthusiast bytching about the stuck on screen. Probably some apple iPhone stans who need a retard friendly operating system to not go all Psyduck in the car.

My only complaint about stuck on screen is that a lot them don't have the functionality to have to important information displayed, like boost pressure, engine temp, coolant temp. etc I would have love have all these information displayed on my iDrive screen so I can monitor it.

About to trade my Subaru for a Mazda just for the stuck on screen :jbhmm: