The WRLD on GCW @ Hammerstein Ballroom

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Okay, watched the rest of this card (save for the clusterfukk matches)...

The Lucha trios was a total mindless spot fest, but it at least followed the iron law of spotfests: if the match isn't going to make logical sense, make sure that everything is innovative, impressive looking, and hit cleanly. Best match of the night by leaps and bounds, though I have to question the logic of giving a match like this less than 13 minutes to breathe (which they obviously did given that there was a loud ass "guys, you gotta go home" announcement over the house mic at 12 minutes). Not good time management on GCW's part.

Christian/Rush was fine, I guess. Nice flippy shyt I couldn't possibly care about. Blake Christian is skinny fat Tony Nese; think about that.

Cardona/Janela was a Heyman booking festival done by guys who have no idea why people liked Heyman booking festivals. It was alright for 9 minutes then stopped cold for 5 minutes so we could see Mark Sterling, Hornswoggle, Marko Stunt, and a bunch of other jerkoffs do shyt that has nothing to do with the match. AND THEN the wrong guy won because these dipshyts booked a feud that required the wrong guy to win. Killed the show stone dead.

Ruby Soho gets a pass for how bad her match with Allie Katch was because at least her stuff looked good and she worked like a trained professional throughout...Allie Katch legitimately looked like one of the worst professional wrestlers I've ever seen. No wind, technique is shyt, can't move, obviously needed Ruby's help to complete moves multiple times during the match, look is fukking atrocious...on and on and on. Just fukking trash. No idea how people can get on Ruby for not being able to carry this sack of shyt to a good match. Bryan fukking Danielson probably couldn't manage it.

Also, Effy fukking sucks too. How do you get out worked by a 54 year old Jeff Jarrett that's fat, can't move, AND can't bump?

Bad, disorganized mess of a show. I'll be sticking to Bloodsport for my GCW offerings.