The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Smart of them to have the product based around software for the foreseeable future. Someone sees where this opens doors on the spec whores and regular consumer base.

The downside, like the other Windows components, is participation being tied to subscriptions, or the idea of. ex. if the "midcycle refresh" continues to be a large spec jump.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I see it coming to Nintendo before Sony. The rumors for that has been ongoing for months
ya I imagine that’s the ultimate goal...idk if sony and nintendo would be open to it but that would be a dope option for gamers
Y'all forgetting Sony and Microsoft already merged for online gaming. Sony employees thought they wad getting laid off, panic was the terms used. Well, this cloud thing will make physical systems unnecessary, the profits are larger this way. Eventually everyone will do the same. You guys are looking at this from a caveman perspective. The future won't have gamepass on other consoles because there won't be consoles. And if there was, doesn't matter just like it don't matter if a console had Netflix because Netflix is everywhere.

Soon gamepass will be everywhere to. Samsung TVs get the gamepass app this year.

I can stream any of my xbox games today onto any phone or PC. Tomorrow I'll be able to stream wherever and 5g speeds are fast enough to make that be lag free. It's almost lag free today on 4g LTE.

-Fin

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I can stream any of my xbox games today onto any phone or PC. Tomorrow I'll be able to stream wherever and 5g speeds are fast enough to make that be lag free. It's almost lag free today on 4g LTE.

If Xbox to PC streaming is any indication, they still have terrible latency issues to iron out. They need to ask nVidia for help on that one. Game Stream is damn near flawless in comparison.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If Xbox to PC streaming is any indication, they still have terrible latency issues to iron out. They need to ask nVidia for help on that one. Game Stream is damn near flawless in comparison.
On a regular broadband connection I've been lag free so far and those speeds are standard with 5g. On my 4g LTE I've tested it and couldn't believe how smooth it worked overall with only minor hiccups. That's my hands on experience and I'm certain it'll only get better. I haven't streamed on PC, I've only downloaded via gamepass. You saying your streaming experience was not good? What happened exactly?