Phoenix, AZ

tenor.gif

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
need a console to hold me over in my new apartment. should i cop the xbox one s or wait for the series X?

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is zero reason to own an Xbox Series X.

Microsoft has shown they dont care about games only about hardware.

They abandon a high powered system in the xbox one x that hasnt even reached its full potential in favor of another system that they dont even have games to push it to those limits.

They have their flagship game which doesnt even look next gen pushed back to 2021.

Then they have all of their games on PC which is in higher quality and better framerate.

Since microsoft has gone this route, most people should buy a switch, ps5 and own a gaming pc.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There is zero reason to own an Xbox Series X.

Microsoft has shown they dont care about games only about hardware.

They abandon a high powered system in the xbox one x that hasnt even reached its full potential in favor of another system that they dont even have games to push it to those limits.

They have their flagship game which doesnt even look next gen pushed back to 2021.

Then they have all of their games on PC which is in higher quality and better framerate.

Since microsoft has gone this route, most people should buy a switch, ps5 and own a gaming pc.
Speak for yourself. PC level Destiny, little to no load times, and real 4K to take advantage of my OLED with 60 to 120 FPS.

And Halo, whenever it comes out. :banderas:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reasons to own a Series X.
If you are talking that you can play it on your tv then you need to look at this

There is no excuse for anyone not to have a gaming PC if you are paying for these consoles.

I play daily in my recliner with my wireless xbox controller in hand with my son with his controller. No mouse or keyboard in sight and enjoy it on my 75 inch sony.

People keep bringing up this excuse thinking you have to sit at a desktop to enjoy pc are misinformed. You will have the best gaming experience money can buy and dont have to succumb to an xbox and their constant hardware updates.

I can play every single xbox game at their maximum ability