Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What games are you currently playing

MP wise? DayZ, MCC, Crackdown 2, Saints Row 2, Apex, GTAO, Project Winter, Deep Rock Galactic , Outriders, etc. Tryna get back into SoT and destiny and shyt too.

But I have game pass and like 200+ games outside of that so I'm open to whatever

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
MP wise? DayZ, MCC, Crackdown 2, Saints Row 2, Apex, GTAO, Project Winter, Deep Rock Galactic , Outriders, etc. Tryna get back into SoT and destiny and shyt too.

But I have game pass and like 200+ games outside of that so I'm open to whatever
I really like Outriders but second extinction right now has my full attention. It's too fun and the most slept on shooter out. The scenery is beautiful, you're always on edge. I been dominating on normal but on hard it's just a little too tough, would be perfect for multiplayer. People complain about the aiming but they likely haven't upgraded their weapons yet. It's very call of duty like in terms of weapon progression in practice but the setup is like an Ori skill tree (assuming you played Ori) it's not hard to quickly unlock upgrades for any weapon. If you bout it I'm always down for that. I'll ride with whatever tho, I'm a gamer nah mean

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I really like Outriders but second extinction right now has my full attention. It's too fun and the most slept on shooter out. The scenery is beautiful, you're always on edge. I been dominating on normal but on hard it's just a little too tough, would be perfect for multiplayer. People complain about the aiming but they likely haven't upgraded their weapons yet. It's very call of duty like in terms of weapon progression in practice but the setup is like an Ori skill tree (assuming you played Ori) it's not hard to quickly unlock upgrades for any weapon. If you bout it I'm always down for that. I'll ride with whatever tho, I'm a gamer nah mean

That's the dinosaur l4d type game right? That sounds good, imma dl right now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
That's the dinosaur l4d type game right? That sounds good, imma dl right now
It's become my current favorite game to play. Just try campaign solo at first, get the hang of the controls, you gotta handle large swarms of dinosaurs like call of duty zombies but that's not necessary against only a few. Also the jump button is the dodge button too which they go over in the tutorials but I forgot while playing. Once you're ready to get serious I'll join. I still haven't completed any campaign yet, just been basically free roaming in campaign mode having fun

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It's become my current favorite game to play. Just try campaign solo at first, get the hang of the controls, you gotta handle large swarms of dinosaurs like call of duty zombies but that's not necessary against only a few. Also the jump button is the dodge button too which they go over in the tutorials but I forgot while playing. Once you're ready to get serious I'll join. I still haven't completed any campaign yet, just been basically free roaming in campaign mode having fun

Was that you that added me bro?

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
How's the Series S?

I'm tempted to buy one since damn near none of the games on PC Gamepass have crossplay with Xbox :unimpressed:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't really need it for 4k I have my ps5 and pc for that, series s would mainly be to play co-op games with my non pc friends
Don't get the point if you're doing 4K on PS5 since the Series X is more powerful, but if you insist on saving the 200 dollars, I guess. The X is the better MP console. Every time you switch over to the S, it will look extra wack.