The youth of Harlem in 1964

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I been watching a lot of old docs. and
It just crazy out how advanced and aware alot of brothas were in those times esp compared to now. People in general. Like on a whole different level.

I know it was a different time; there was no technology to keep us preoccupied with bs, men were starting families at 22 and life was just harder overall so one had to mature faster.

Hell Martin Luther king was only on his 20s & 30s during the civil rights movement.

Old heads told me you used to have to actually be smart or else you'd clowned and roasted to death

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yea the only thing hood around Lincoln Center is Amsterdam projects which is right next to the college I use to go.

Back then urban renewal all over America was probably worst than gentrification today.
Cross Bronx Expressway directly led to white flight

fukk Robert Moses

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Cross Bronx Expressway directly led to white flight

fukk Robert Moses

Robert Moses was a racist scum. You can thank him for why NyC beaches are right next to a bunch of projects.

His book is right in front of me. There were some good aspects about him such as bringing more pools and parks to the city but he was still a racist a$$hole.

Ironically this guy loved rich people who could afford cars but didn’t even have a license lol.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I forgot which but One of them is Geechi Suede from Camp Lo pops...