THE “WILL SMITH SLAPPED CHRIS ROCK” MEGA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It also exposed that, unfortunately, a lot of people in our community have extremely warped sensibilities and exceedingly warped views of “normalcy.” There’s not a damn thing normal about what Will did. “Oh, he just slapped him :ehh:.”

Like, do you even hear your fukking self? :gucci:

shyt kinda wild and sad.

Yea bro that’s probably cause they grew getting smacked by their mother religiously

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
We need reconciliation

I feel bad for both of them

Easy to forget that rich, talented people hurt too …

:mjcry:
chris aint hurtin.. nikka said he got punched by Muhammad Ali .. back stage..

if he was hurtin his entire tour would be cancel..

the prices went up...
cb4.gif

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the thread where you got banned lol.

Look at what one of those mods you tagged posted in the "Will Smith resigns thread"
b1fddefb0b1c722100d96916d1de301f.png

How the hell is a punch not escalation

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Yea bruh, the narrative push and hypocrisy is evident. Kinda hurtful they don't seem to have a problem seeing a black man humiliated like that. At least thought the black mods would be a little more objective with their takes. And I aint even mad at nikkas for wanting to protect Will but they completely shut out anyone with an opposing view. Got white folks on there trying to tell bruhs how to treat black women. fukk outta here. Fool, do I come up in your countless transgender threads and tell yall how to conduct yourselves?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Tony Rock would have to climb a fifty foot gate and then run through acres of a palatial estate surrounded by armed guards to see Will Smith

Exactly plus he just called Jada a bytch on live TV after Will famously “defended” his wife.

In my book that is gangsta when attacking a SIMP

:bryan:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

I had to put that Chris Rock thread(the one about him "attacking" Jada since 97) on ignore cuz I was too tempted to post in there and I know I wouldve got banned :manny:

I did the same thing yesterday. The weirdo mods on there set that thread as a honeytrap.

Some of the guff I saw written in there was wild.

The irony is Resetera hated the entire smith family every thread on there would be full of some cast iron hate. But Resetera are in their feelings about comedians like chappelle they know they cant come up with arguments against him so everything is about “punching down” how the hell is Chris Rock punching down on Jada? she’s a celeb she’s there to get roasted like everyone else. instead Resetera wants to run with the idea that CR has been ‘bullying' her for years and it’s a protect black women issue.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Well the door is wide open. Every comedian I seen tonight released the kraken on Will and Jada tonite

It's a damn shame because (mostly Jada) brought it on them. Why they letting people know what's going on in their household? I don't know nothing about most black celebrities families. Why do we know Willow wrote a letter to 2pac at 12 years old or that they have a arrangement to see other people? If Chris really wanted to make them mad he could have done a lot worse, everybody knows that

Will slapping Chris put an even bigger spotlight on the family so when people go digging those Google results gonna be looking crazy. I feel bad for Will but he's still a part of that madness. The kids are grown, he needs to get out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.