#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
What's a KTT2?

By normal people definitions, thecoli & lipstick alley are racist. If you read multiple pages from LSA & thecoli & you didn't know that they were typed by black people, you'd think they were KKK members.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
What's a KTT2?

By normal people definitions, thecoli & lipstick alley are racist. If you read multiple pages from LSA & thecoli & you didn't know that they were typed by black people, you'd think they were KKK members.
Kanye to the 2
It’s a replacement of the original Kanye forum

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
How the FUKK do they have HIGH DEFINITION Coli smileys????? :dahell:
oh-200x177.png

Boxden smileys put ours to shame too

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
If the coli was smart you nikkas would create an app that allows folks to use smileys and customize their own like a keyboard app

you 6 cert programming nikkas should have been on it, thats a cash grab right there

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I mean, where is the lie?

Calling cacs out ain't racist. So that's not the excuse we are looking at. Retaliation ain't racism.

But the other shyt?

The whole board is riddle with slurs on other races and demographics. This site is basically sturmfrunt lite mixed with actual sturmfrunt like posters.

nikkas don't wanna hear me, but we want shyt to be equal and fair for us, but we really be in here torchin every race and demographic the same way we would get mad at.

Name a demographic, the coli hates it.

Sounds about racist to me.

Then again, every demographic wants smoke every once in a while. Whole world racist if we keepin it a buck.

:ld: