Thecoli's posterchild Bomani has some questionable thoughts about you negros

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
LMAO at the heel turn. Some of y'all was JUST praising Bomani....now he's the enemy?

Coli nikkas have ZERO credibility. :russ:
Im in the cut like the Blank from dikk Tracy waiting for the Lavar Ball heel turn
:lolbron:

These muthafukkas on here be having identity crisis and shyt

Hmmm:nosasmj:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lavar doesn't need to apologize for shyt.

You only apologize if YOU feel you were wrong.
You don't apologize just because some other mufukka got their feelings hurt.

But this is the era we live in now.
Where it's "OMG you said something I didn't like. Say sorry!!"

bytch please.
fukk outta here with your phony outrage.

:camby:

bout sums it up

I am not even a fan of Lavar but I dont see any reason for him to be remorseful here

we act like people should accept any kind of static throw at them

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't get that shyt...if you date white women exclusively, The Coli told me you're a c00n

Lavar Ball married a white woman and all his sons date white girls exclusively, or at the very least, don't fukk with Black women

Yet he's held up as some champion of Black Excellence because he rants and cuts promos and pisses off white people?

The whole shyt vaguely reminds me of Kanye West in a way too :patrice:
dudes trying to make a hustler married to a white chick as Kwame Ture these nikkas mane :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Bomani showed you what time it was when he defended a white woman spiting, assaulting, and using slurs against a young black man who defended himself from her attack.
He said a black man defending himself from a white woman is the equivalent of a white man asking why he can't say the n-word.

bomani jones is not a friend of black americans

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Dude been a sucker. Real talk, he is one of those dudes that you would probably have to slap in a confrontation to avoid having him press charges on you if you hit him with a closed fist.

I mean dude was a sidekick to Dan LeBatard and his goofy ass pops for years. Not surprising that he would come out and refer to twitter users as ashy.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as you talk loud people will consider you "real" around here. Stephen A Smith was a considered a real nikka for a little while

nikkas thought Lance Stephenson was headed towards elite status and the Pacer with all the heart, while George was lacking, all because he popped off at the mouth at Bron and Wade and did all that extra shyt with Bron. And maintained this viewpoint despite him disappearing and George single-handedly extending their season :mjlol:. nikkas will never not fall for a cat that talks that talk no matter what actually happens.