HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
In this video I do a quick run down/walkthrough on how I mix and master beats for my crew TheHitKingz.

Walkthrough Video:

The walkthrough process of me mixing and mastering a beat.
In this video I mix and master "Numbers" prod. by Showdown Beatz of TheHitKingz

Finished product:

The program used in this video is Logic Pro, and I used Izotope Ozone 7 Advanced and the WAVES bundle, in combination with Logic Pro stock plugins.

Subscribe to our new Youtube channel, we will be uploading beats regularly, as well as more tutorials and beat making videos.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In this video I do a quick run down/walkthrough on how I mix and master beats for my crew TheHitKingz.

Walkthrough Video:

The walkthrough process of me mixing and mastering a beat.
In this video I mix and master "Numbers" prod. by Showdown Beatz of TheHitKingz

Finished product:

The program used in this video is Logic Pro, and I used Izotope Ozone 7 Advanced and the WAVES bundle, in combination with Logic Pro stock plugins.

Subscribe to our new Youtube channel, we will be uploading beats regularly, as well as more tutorials and beat making videos.

This is good. I had to watch the video a couple of times and playback a couple of parts to digest and understand what you were doing but it was good. Some people like to edit stuff out but you took us through the process. Thank you.

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
This is good. I had to watch the video a couple of times and playback a couple of parts to digest and understand what you were doing but it was good. Some people like to edit stuff out but you took us through the process. Thank you.
Unfortunately I couldn't talk in the video because I don't have a mic, but thanks for the feedback

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately I couldn't talk in the video because I don't have a mic, but thanks for the feedback

Its all good, its good to be a fly on the wall and just watch someone go through the process where you dont have to talk and explain.