TheHitKingz Recruiting [We have 1 spot open for a music producer]

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Sup coli fam, as most of you now know, my crew TheHitKingz, which I formed around a year ago, is a serious and dedicated music producing team dedicated to making industry sounding/quality instrumentals.

Long story short, one of our producers left the crew (personal reasons), and we now have an opening available.

If any of the music producers on here are interested in joining us, post a few examples of your work below, or email your previews to our email thehitkingz@gmail.com

We have extensive production credits in the industry (Big Boi, Ace Hood, Gucci Mane, Papoose, Freeway, Que, Waka Flocka, T.I., Ludacris, 2 Chainz, and many more to come).

Our website is TheHitKingz – Buy Hip-Hop/Rap Beats | Instant Delivery Beat Store if you guys wanna check it out, we do 50/50 splits on all of our beats if 2 people worked on it, or 34/33/33 if 3 people worked on it, etc.

If you guys have any questions, post below.

We're looking for producers capable of producing any of the following: Trap, R&B, Hip-Hop, New School, Old School, or Sampling

Some examples of our best works:

-
The Harlem Kid (of TheHitKingz)

Last edited:

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I would love to be a part of a crew but i'm thinking about making more House music in the future.

Daps
Y'all got all of these (insert producer's name here) type of beats, but where are "The Hit Kingz" type of beats? That's what I wanna hear!

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
We only name them like that for marketing purporses, it increases our sales.

But here are some of our beats that are directly our style

Did this one for an 808 Mafia rapper:

\

Some other examples: