Them Atlanta waterboys gonna get killed one of these days

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: wtf is a water boy? nikkas in Atlanta really out on roads like Mexicans selling flowers? :skip: who the fukk is buying that shyt? nikkas don't take water from home on the road?
I remember all the movies from the 80’s and 90’s had Mexicans selling oranges on the side of the road:dead:

in my 30+ years on this earth I still have yet to see one doing this in real life:to:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That shyt is basically straight profit. I bought a case of water recently for like $3, they usually sell water for $1 I think.
I will say selling water (or soda) near events where they selling water for $5 or whatever makes a ton of sense. I sometimes see grown ass men work that hustle
And it's hot as fukk, plenty of folks will pay 1 dollar for a bottle of water. Problem now is the young hoodrats done got in the game and fukking it up.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I remember all the movies from the 80’s and 90’s had Mexicans selling oranges on the side of the road:dead:

in my 30+ years on this earth I still have yet to see one doing this in real life:to:
Come to Cali, breh. The sell oranges, flowers, masks, these fukking things
uPvpU2FlT2zJjQQrZ3fx608K8_9aqY7MzfMSX5kA3-cVCW9srM7bY8MksHOGRjIW93II3lY44TcALmf9ZnSVhiSnPthgjZWYsRqLlr8wg-2iac8dtw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand how selling water on the side of the road is a hustle in the first place, like there arent gas stations and fast food spots on every corner. I mean how much they realistically trying to bring in...unless its all a front for slanging.
alot of these hustles involve buying the water/candy or rwhatever they selling with food stamps. then people buy from you because they feel sorry for you.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Lmao I’ve seen 4 today alone. Selling mangos, oranges, etc. their uncle slaves in the field and then give them the left over packs to sell on the road…. Great deals. Like 10 mangoes for 10 dolllr type deals.