Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes has been charged with criminal fraud

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm going with anywhere from 60 months to 100 months, no more than that. Prosecutors are going to ask for 12-15 years in prison, judge will split the difference. Defense is going to ask for something absurd like no custody and home confinement.

You have a defendant with no priors, a lot of support, no history of criminal behavior, which helps

You also have someone who refused to accept responsibility by pleading guilty, and who just by the sheer amount of capital involved, committed fraud on a massive scale

However, her victims weren't grandparents or someone on social security giving up a pension

morris

Superstar
Daps
OK today they are going to sentence her. Her lawyers argue that she was just working a startup and it wasn't her fault it was that brown guy forcing her to do it. They don't think she should server any jail time but if she did get time it should be home confinement.
The prosecutors are asking for 15 years. What are the bets?
1) No time 2) house arrest say for 18 months 3) 5 years 4) 15 years.
I think this chick with her one baby and one on the way is getting house arrest where she basically has to stay in her mansion.
:scust:
What’s the equivalent of a flight risk for this? fukk risk?
Vagina will always have its privileges. fukk a equal rights bs. that shyt will never be really real
I'm going with anywhere from 60 months to 100 months, no more than that. Prosecutors are going to ask for 12-15 years in prison, judge will split the difference. Defense is going to ask for something absurd like no custody and home confinement.

You have a defendant with no priors, a lot of support, no history of criminal behavior, which helps

You also have someone who refused to accept responsibility by pleading guilty, and who just by the sheer amount of capital involved, committed fraud on a massive scale

However, her victims weren't grandparents or someone on social security giving up a pension
Fraud. I don't think Madoff had a criminal record either. Problem is he did not have a vagina

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
US Attorneys Office is asking for 180 months, her defense is asking for 18 months, and home confinement. Judge is going to go for like 80 months give or take

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
US Attorneys Office is asking for 180 months, her defense is asking for 18 months, and home confinement. Judge is going to go for like 80 months give ir take
Has she been under house arrest these last 4 years?