There are 21 black owned banks in America

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah man. There's really no good reason not to. They actually give back to the community and hire blacks. If we concentrated our money like other ethnic groups we would wield more political power. Besides, it just feels good to be around your people, knowing your not being judged strictly because of your skin.

Breh, I really think that's the shyt black people don't understand cause we been around cacs too much. That shyt low key makes me envious because they work with black people all day. When I signed up for my account the lady was from West Africa and she was telling me how a lot of the retired people who bank there end up moving to Africa after retiring.

She even said soon in a few years she's moving to Liberia to stay. shyt had me feeling proud and depressed :mjcry:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I really think that's the shyt black people don't understand cause we been around cacs too much. That shyt low key makes me envious because they work with black people all day. When I signed up for my account the lady was from West Africa and she was telling me how a lot of the retired people who bank there end up moving to Africa after retiring.

She even said soon in a few years she's moving to Liberia to stay. shyt had me feeling proud and depressed :mjcry:

That's crazy. The banker was saying he opened a school in Haiti, and that he plans on moving back eventually.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

My pops is trying to move to liberia when he retires, once he or my mom goes back im going to pop off my businesses there.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Been banking with citizens trust bank for a while and I've had 0 problems with them. Great customer service and everyone who works/banks there is black. My girl gonna open an account with them next week she said.

IMO if you black and don't keep your money in a black bank you're a c00n :scust:
Is Floyd mayweather keeping his money in one?

Daps
Capital City Bank & Trust is now owned by First Citizen's Bank

Highland Community Bank was closed

First Tuskegee Bank and Liberty Bank & Trust Company merged, but I think they are still Black owned and operated

So there are actually less Black owned banks now unless some new ones have opened up in the last two years

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

First Tuskegee Bank and Liberty Bank & Trust Company merged, but I think they are still Black owned and operated

So there are actually less Black owned banks now unless some new ones have opened up in the last two years

And when all the black banks are finally gone nikkas gonna blame MLK and integration :snoop:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn, hopefully with these recent events blacks wake up and realize there has to be a serious change with how we operate.

I think to start as a group We all should get rid of cable and bank black. It's just difficult Bc a lot of people care more about convenience than anything else. If we functioned as a unit we would get very far, quick.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

AAs could even do the something like that when it comes to those who moved to a mixed or white area for a job by moving back to a black area to start a business when they retire or get enough money to start a business.

But they get too conformable and stay in white areas and let their kids get white washed. :snoop:

Last edited: