There are a lot of games being remade for next gen, you with it

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want the team that did the Demon Souls remake to do a Bloodborne. And we still get Elden Ring and whatever else From is making :yeshrug:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Bloodbourne isn't old enough :gucci:

What exactly do you want them to remake? Bloodbourne isn't an old game with outdated graphics? nikka what?
Bloodborne needs to be 60 fps with the same load times and graphical fidelity that Demons Souls has on PS5. That game screams next gen remake.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bloodborne needs to be 60 fps with the same load times and graphical fidelity that Demons Souls has on PS5. That game screams next gen remake.

You don't have to remake the game to do that though, you can just unlock the fps and put all the graphics settings up :unimpressed:

Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro already run at 60fps on PS5 :unimpressed:

Y'all should be asking for a sequel, not a remake, fools :unimpressed:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
borderlands pre sequel on the engine and interface used for 3 would be crack

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to remake the game to do that though, you can just unlock the fps and put all the graphics settings up :unimpressed:

Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro already run at 60fps on PS5 :unimpressed:

Y'all should be asking for a sequel, not a remake, fools :unimpressed:
DS3, Sekiro, and Bloodborne all look trash graphically next to Demons Souls tho

And yes I do want remakes of certain games I feel last gen didn't do justice. There's a market for it, and I imagine the turnaround time to make them isnt that long since the blueprint is already there.

I want more than just an unlocked framerate and a higher resolution... boost that shyt as much as u want to and Bloodbornes lighting will still look like garbage next to Demons Souls

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
DS3, Sekiro, and Bloodborne all look trash graphically next to Demons Souls tho

And yes I do want remakes of certain games I feel last gen didn't do justice. There's a market for it, and I imagine the turnaround time to make them isnt that long since the blueprint is already there.

Or you could have a brand new game in the series you've never played before with said performance and graphics instead of an unlocked framerate for $60 :unimpressed:

You don't have no vision, fool :unimpressed:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Or you could have a brand new game in the series you've never played before with said performance and graphics instead of an unlocked framerate for $60 :unimpressed:

You don't have no vision, fool :unimpressed:
Or some of us never beat/played Bloodborne before :unimpressed:

Demon Souls remake was my first time playing that game and I'm glad it was.

Like I said there's a market for it, and I don't think the development of these remakes impedes new game development as much as u think.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Anthem was hot trash keep that shyt in the bushes... it had so much promise but the minute they said MMO I knew it was a wrap....:deadrose:

Anthem was dumpster juice. I played the Beta for 10 minutes and deleted that shyt:unimpressed: