There hasn't been a great qb failed by organization more than Aaron Rodgers

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Any goodwill from Gutekunst rebuilding the roster around him (which was really just spending money on defense) went out the window when he bet against Rodgers with that Love pick.

Pretty much, but he never expect Love to play right away. He would have 3 years under Rodgers to develop and not get thrown to the wolves. Aaron just sped up the process though, but in the process of this, probably denied him getting traded to San Francisco if he kept quiet.

If he goes to the Broncos he has to face Mahomes 3 times maximum. If he wants the best shot at a contender, probably Seattle w/ Russel Wilson being traded. There is no way he is winning a chip in Denver or Vegas.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aaron Rodgers

2012 playoffs – Despite a 15-2 record going into the game, loses to bum ass Eli Manning at home.
2013 playoffs – Loses to the 49ers dinking and dunking the ball for a shytty 259 yards on 26 of 39 passes.
2014 playoffs – Loses to the 49ers at home by 3 points managing just 177 passing yards on 17 of 26 passes. Failed to convert a 3rd down with 5:24 remaining from the 7 yard line that could have given them the lead.
2015 playoffs – Loses to the Seahawks at home by 6 points throwing for 178 yards on 19 of 34 passes. Had a 19-7 lead with 4 minutes remaining. Had a chance to go down the field and finish the game but only managed to get to midfield. Packers settle for field goal to go into Overtime and lose.
2016 playoffs – Loses to the Cardinals by 6 in Overtime throwing for 261 yards on 22 of 44 passes. I don’t even know what to say about this one. Loses to Carson fukkin Palmer bro. I mean honestly…
2017 playoffs – Gets completely wrecked by the Falcons. Packers don’t even score a point in the 1st half. Loses the game 44-21.
2020 playoffs – Loses to the 49ers 37-20. Again, the Packers score 0 points in the 1st half.
2021 playoffs – Obvious.

Aaron Rodgers never gets blame for shyt.
People cape for this guy and he routinely comes up short, in spite of his "greatness".
:coffee:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Packers fans I want an honest answer. Do you think your stadium is a home field disadvantage?

IMO y’all would’ve scored more than 10 points indoors and there probably wouldn’t have been a blocked fg. The punt only had 10 men on the field so that’ll happen in any weather.

y’all gotta give this lambeau cold weather manly man football bullshyt up and build a fukking dome. :mjlol: If Roger’s played inside at home I feel like he wins a few more playoff games. If they have no plans to do that build a team like SF of Buffalo that can grind it out in any weather. Try to recreate the fastest show on turf (exaggeration) in the snow:mjlol: