There Is A Bias In The Coliseum That You All Need To Address....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I don't ever complain about shyt on here and I've posted with alot of you for well over 15 years....but we need new mods in The Coliseum....although this is just some petty shyt for the most part...an NFL playoff game between the Titans and Chiefs was not even stickied but today we have an exhibition out of the country basketball game...and yes it's BBB which alot of posters like but c'mon now....if you don't want bring on new mods that is fine...but please have a talk with your staff cause this is some bullshyt....

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Same problem in the film room

I got banned for spoiling a anime show that was already available to watch on YouTube. So if you have time to browse thecoli you could of watched it.

Someone else spoiled a new release movie. Did not get banned.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We need another coliseum mod to clean up the trash in there. Get one in there who will actually bush the shyt threads and shyt posters

Troll culture runs this site. It is what it is. But it's also why it's nearly impossible to have rational discussions in most of the sections.

Can't bush shyt posters and trolls when the only mod in the Coliseum is a shyt poster and a troll. :yeshrug: