There is a growing movement of anti-black male rhetoric online

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
YouTube and Social Media are clearly a soapbox for disgruntled, depressed and bitter individuals to air their grievances and feel heard.

All these Divest, Red Pill, ADOS/FBA type internet movements have a clear enemy and the finger is always pointed in their direction. "It's Black Men/Black Women/Black immigrants fault" :ufdup:

The shyt does absolutely nothing for self reflection, accountability or improvement but I'm sure it brings a strong sense of belonging and community.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
People coming for op and not at all concerned about videos shytting on black men getting thousands views with no push back :dead: This is why the black male image will always be in the gutter. No care at all about what people put out about us. People on here really act like what people say on the internet as no infleunce, as if social media and forums didn't influence trumps win in 2016. It's just the internet yet russia and china spend all their time spreading misinformation on social media for no reason huh

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukking irony of that critique.

Who has gone around promoting that?
Who was running around for decades calling themselves "strong and independent"?
Who goes around calling other women "weak" for being supportive of their husbands and not trying to be "partners" with their husbands?

I've rarely come across the women these same posters complain about.. I bet the location of these dudes will bring clarity to why they always bumping into these type of women..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alot of you act like shyt like this is fake but think about the younger generations like Gen Z who are all about social media and consumed by the shyt. To alot of them it sets the tone on black relationships.

The people in their family should set the tone for black relationships.. and millennials are consumed by that social media shyt too..

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people in their family should set the tone for black relationships.. and millennials are consumed by that social media shyt too..

They are but not as much as the generations after. You say that but alot of families are fatherless and this is why this rhetoric is being started. A strong black male figure not present in families and women being raised without a father can be easily persuaded by this shyt and more of a reality to them.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are but not as much as the generations after. You say that but alot of families are fatherless and this is why this rhetoric is being started.

:mjcry: I know.. Fck them nikkas.. And them bytches, for laying down with a dusty nikka or chasing him away..

And fck them other races with the same problems, they're not my concern..

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based on social media a growing number of brehettes and Brehs hate each other. Neither group is satisfied with the other. Both groups honestly just need to date out/swirl/pawg/divest whatever you want to call it, and keep it moving. :manny:

The black race is over in this country is what you are saying?

I dont have social media outside of Instagram exclusively to look at women and thecoli.com

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
idc because the internet is not real life.

black men and women have been on YouTube for over a decade complaining about one another.

But in-person/real life that energy is different.

a lot of these people are in relationships romantically, sexually etc with the same people they claim to so-called hate.

a lot of it is making content to get money.
I agree with everything you said except the bolded. The internet is definitely “real life” at this point. There are a shyt ton of people that are doing everything they do in life strictly for social media and the internet

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based on social media a growing number of brehettes and Brehs hate each other. Neither group is satisfied with the other because of xyz. Both groups honestly just need to date out/swirl/pawg/divest whatever you want to call it, and keep it moving. :manny:

And the shyt they have differences about have no value at all. All self centered topics..

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People coming for op and not at all concerned about videos shytting on black men getting thousands views with no push back :dead: This is why the black male image will always be in the gutter. No care at all about what people put out about us. People on here really act like what people say on the internet as no infleunce, as if social media and forums didn't influence trumps win in 2016. It's just the internet yet russia and china spend all their time spreading misinformation on social media for no reason huh

nikkaz ain't got no fight because they daddies ain't around. Alot them believe black men ain't shyt too. Especially them gay nikkaz.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Alot of you act like shyt like this is fake but think about the younger generations like Gen Z who are all about social media and consumed by the shyt. To alot of them it sets the tone on black relationships.
Yeah, I definitely think that's it's foolish to put our heads in the sand about these things. They don't exist in a vacuum.

Also, most of the Black women that believe in this "divest" ideology are young/younger Black women. So, that's not a good thing if this ideology (along with the manosphere BS) spreads even further.