There is a risk EUROPE COULD DIE - French President Macron

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They're used to asymmetrical power relations. The age of the average European is rising. The only reason the median age isn't over 35 is because of immigrants which the dominant population wants to stop.

shyt aint so easy any more now that the indigenous people you want to exploit have access to drones too and can bleed your economy with an insurgency. If Iraq and Afghanistan didn't happen, America would've weathered the financial crisis a lot better than it did.

The people in charge have obviously not learned their lesson because Israel is working very hard to try and lead us into another war against an insurgency that will do the same thing that the iraqis did.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
4101b2f38b50d334db87de48c9250c22.gif

That no facial hair having ass nikka just being dramatic

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
"Europe must show that it's never going to be the lapdog for the United States when we speak to the other regions of the world." :leon: :wow:

"We used to buy from Russia and China and delegate our security to America. Well this is over."

France also was one of the nations who tried voting Palestine into the UN recently.

Like I said in the other thread, Macron wants to do what's best for this country.
I really wish we got younger leadership in America.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
fukk spain

The best mamis come from the Caribbean

Facts tbh. Spanish women have a reputation and I have no idea how.

The best looking women in Europe come from places like Albania. Italy gotta get a mention too :banderas: