There really needs to be a bigger police presence in the hood.. Me and my grandmother almost got killed tonight.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad you guys are okay.

Police funding going through cycles(the same way everybody else's funding does btw) isn't new. It isn't some conspiracy to 'defund' them. A few clowns said that crap now every right winger runs with it when they're in their feelings.

Again, not downplaying your situation but you throwing that in there makes the whole story suspect in my eyes. Just saying.

Yea with all the info out on how russian trolls radicalized white thinking points online and try to persuade peoples opinion i get what a lot of yall been saying here for awhile. We really got white faces pretending to be black trying to push political points. I know plenty of people including myself that been in near misses from shootings robberies etc and never did we say “ man we dont need to defund the police we need more pigs”

:russ:

Thats a sad pathetic reality for people who really do shyt like this

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yea with all the info out on how russian trolls radicalized white thinking points online and try to persuade peoples opinion i get what a lot of yall been saying here for awhile. We really got white faces pretending to be black trying to push political points. I know plenty of people including myself that been in near misses from shootings robberies etc and never did we say “ man we dont need to defund the police we need more pigs”

:russ:

Thats a sad pathetic reality for people who really do shyt like this

it's largely white people doing that shyt too, theres no race ,gender or sexuality they haven't pretended to be online to push their propaganda. pretending to be a black man is hands down their favorite online persona.