There Will Never Be Another Paul Mooney

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

:wow: When the struggles of being black in America becomes a comedic relief to get through the hardships. Say what you want about dude, but mans was one of my influences regarding comedy and etc. Dude could put fear in the hearts of cacs, but would go home and kiss his fairskinned wife and children. Such poetry :banderas:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
He's hilarious but he fukked that man son
I can't forgive him 4 that ish

Yeah its a fukked up situation because I appreciate the artist, but disgusted by the man behind the jokes. I wish there were more black comedians that took Mooney's steez with a modern twist. Chappelle fell the fukk off and most of our comedians are on some play it safe shyt.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoDollyđź–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yeah its a fukked up situation because I appreciate the artist, but disgusted by the man behind the jokes. I wish there were more black comedians that took Mooney's steez with a modern twist. Chappelle fell the fukk off and most of our comedians are on some play it safe shyt.

Yh he really was hilarious and at the same time bringing real issues to light but just

If I was Red I woulda shot him in the throat, see if he can say something funny then