There's only been 4 mass shootings in 2022

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I know there’s differences in types of shootings that have lots of casualties but I’m curious to know why ppl are reluctant to to include street/gang shootings in those numbers. Surely, these are mass shootings but we don’t want to count them because the victims may be part of a gang or have a certain affiliation? It’s all mass shootings and those young kids in the hood and their families are victims as well - whether or not they have criminal records shouldn’t make it so that we don’t know their faces and hear about it in the media.

If you’re for a ban on certain weapons, isn’t including these types of shootings benefits to your case? It’s all bad. It’s all violence and destructive to communities and families etc

Politically if you're looking to boost the numbers to ban guns it makes sense...

But the outrage and fear that people get over mass shootings isn't that ppl died, it's that people fear it could happen to them.

When it's crime related activities, law abiding citizens don't think it impacts them because they wouldn't put themselves in those situations or be targets of street beefs, etc.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
best american journalism going on today. Unless one of these 2A pussies has a loved one get shot, they don't give a fukk.