There's TOO Much Sex On TV Nowadays (Kids Are WATCHING THIS FILTH)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm watching 90 Day Fiance and I just saw a sex related commercial cat commercial :wtf: When I was a kid you didn't see shyt like that :wow:Our kids are being exposed to this at a young age. The commercial was a ca in a Sheba commerical :scust: I mean I love booty, but it's too much. Things are TOO liberal nowadays.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
nikka you acting like you wasn't watching BET Uncut and HBO late at night shifting the antenna around trying to get a glimpse of a nipple. :stopitslime: The media has be sex driven fro the longest now, because sex sells. If you don't want your kids to see that then turn off the tv and hand them some books

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nikka you acting like you wasn't watching BET Uncut and HBO late at night shifting the antenna around trying to get a glimpse of a nipple. :stopitslime: The media has be sex driven fro the longest now, because sex sells. If you don't want your kids to see that then turn off the tv and hand them some books
TBH, I didn't watch BET Uncut just regular BET when I was a kid. Then, I went through the Christian phase and stopped listening to Rap all together.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This isn't the same.. You had to stay up late to see that shyt.... Now you can see a sexually suggestive commercial while Judge Judy is airing in mid day

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
brah the music videos when we were kids were wild. and when the rents weren't home I'd be goin thru all the naughty channels sohh :manny:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
This isn't the same.. You had to stay up late to see that shyt.... Now you can see a sexually suggestive commercial while Judge Judy is airing in mid day
Nah I think it's always been like that. It's probably more obvious and blatant now but western society has been over sexualized since like the 70's