These 3 ladies compare their Kreyols

concise

Veteran
Daps
Je sui fauché?
I actually dated a "Fouché" when I was a broke college student.

OAN, the most beautiful woman I've ever met was from Guadalupe. You don't see/hear about Guadalupeans often.

People from Martinique and Guadeloupe don't really have to come to the States as they are still a part of the nation of France.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
They speak French Creole in Suriname?
:ohhh: They do border French Guiana, makes sense I guess. But I thought they spoke Dutch and a different Creole
We speak our own patois in Suriname but some of us that live near the river or lived in FG (fransey) speak their creole. Our language is English/Dutch/Spanish/West African dialects like kromanti with some Malaysian or Indian words sprinkled in, depending on who you talk to.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My perverted mind read the thread title as These 3 ladies compare their areolas :shaq:

Now imagine the disappointment I had once the IG page loaded :martin:

Hey man,, i read the same damn thing :francis:

I came in here hunting for areolas,, didnt see shyt

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
They speak French Creole in Suriname?
:ohhh: They do border French Guiana, makes sense I guess. But I thought they spoke Dutch and a different Creole
They do not speak French creole in Suriname and I don’t think that’s Suriname flag cause is the star in their flag in the center? The star on that flag looks like it’s on the far left