These Apron Bumps need to Go

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Missed rampage so thread made me watch the match. Trent is such a better wrestler than Cole. Just infinitely more believable in look and ability. Cole is skinny fat now too. He looks ridiculous beating anybody in a "fight". The no-selling has been an issue since I've seen him.
Once Cole realized all he really had to do was throw his hands up and say his own name, his ringwork became worse off for it. At this point his matches are more for GIF material and highlight reels than for their own value.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop with the releneteslelss thigh slaps
Stop with the stupid superkicks
Stop with the stupid kissing in the middle of a match

I love the kissing gimmick :dame:, good character work for heels to get heat over, especially in a still clearly homophobic world. Probably the one good thing they do to work the crowd that isn't an entrance sing along or spamming superkicks.

Cole as a whole is fukkin trash though.

DAH Padre

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hate watching Big E do the apron splash. I’ve been looking for the footage from when he almost killed Bubba Dudley cause E came down high across Bubbas upper chest and neck. He does that splash wrong he could break somebody’s neck. Hate his spear through the ropes too. Like bruh keep that for PPV’s. You never really saw taker do his dive outside of mania.