tumblr_m4nieluvYV1qgkzcm.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t even think it’s that

It’s the lifestyle they not getting they feel they deserve because they only bytch about the BM with money

Yeah a lot of these types are gold diggers and wouldn't be interested in a breh with a 9-5 :manny:

So even though I think it's a bad look for a lot of these athletes to date WW that just want their money, women like this aren't really any different

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even think it’s that

It’s the lifestyle they not getting they feel they deserve because they only bytch about the BM with money

This! Then they get mad at the average black man that gets with a non black chick. Brah you didn’t wnat that man at first but now he happy with someone not like you it’s an issue? I see the hypocrisy.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Pawgset losers and DIEvestors just don't know when to just shut the fukk up about dating and being attracted to people outside their race.

You don't see other races openly announcing their love for people outside their race unless it's some sick fetish shyt. Black people the only ones that publicly gotta admit their attracted to other races and then try to publicly shame other black people for not dating outside their race like some bytches:scust:

That you that you added both parties. Those divestors and “if it ain’t snowing I ain’t going” clowns never get the best of the other communities. They date bottom shelf brah and trailer park Becky

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
"We don't care who you date, we just hate when you insult BW"

No, you do care, let's be honest. I don't blame you for being upset, it makes sense to be possessive over who the opposite sex in your race dates, it's competition.

I just hate the gaslighting that comes with it. Especially when they are hypocrites themselves.
Exactly, that phrase is a goddamn lie