These Chicks Got Superman SHOOK: Henry Cavill says he's scared to date post #MeToo

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Foreign women and prostitutes looking like the better option :patrice:
It's 2018. The internet social media etc is all influential worldwide. Brehs need to stop acting like a "foreign" girl means shyt anymore. We are all exposed to the same shyt at the same time worldwide. No one is untouched or unspoiled. You gonna travel half way round the world n meet the same ratchets.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to be frank: The media has done a mind job on a lot of people.

In the midst of all of this #MeToo shyt, I haven't seen or heard of a single person suddenly having their past misdeeds, or alleged misdeeds reported.

This is truly some celebrity shyt.

Sure, regular men get accused of rape falsely, but literally no one I know has been falsely accused. Well, one dude, and that was over 20 years ago. The jury is still out on if he did it or not. I don't THINK he did. Even then, that's one person.

Also, you DO have to wonder why the allegations are only coming about certain dudes. There are FAAAAR more celebrity men than there are celebrity men that are being accused. It could easily be some of these women are lying, and that wouldn't shock me. But, why him and not the next celebrity nikka? Can you imagine how many bytches Kobe have fukked, and only one accused him of rape? Tiger Woods wasn't accused of rape. Jordan?

It's not that it can't happen to them, but after all these years, between KB24, Tiger, and Jordan, there is one rape allegation that we know of.

My point ain't that women are or are't lying, but that the media has a tendency to lead people to believe shyt is more common than it is.

Besides, some of these #MeToo nikkas have admitted to their transgressions.

Jordan made them sign contracts breh... a lot of celebrities do to protect leaks.

Also the definition of rape and sexual assault has broadened with time... this is because
actual rape and sexual violence have plummeted so feminists need to evolve these
to stay relevant.

If these #metoo actresses tried to explain their tragedies to indian women and african women
they'd get laughed at