these cicadas are getting out of control

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
they're getting bolder with each new day!:damn:

I can barely hear myself think when I walk outside. and they dont just take up airspace but there is a lot of dead ones littering the ground and you can never tell if they are dead or alive until you get near and they fly at your legs.

three of them flew at me when I was walking. one of em was flying down the center of the sidewalk :aicmon: and I swear we got into one of those situations when a person is walking towards you in a limited space and you both step to the same direction. I had to jump out the way and then the little demon had the nerve to come back around and fly at my head on some:pacspit:

another one flew right into my shoulder like someone bumping you purposely walking past:birdman:

and the last one flew on me right as I got to my stairs and I thought I hot him off but when I ran inside(:dame:) I heard this weird clicking noise everywhere I walked and I was like this is too loud that cant be coming from outside:patrice:

and it hit me all at once and I stripped and threw my clothes off:heh: little dude popped up like 5 minutes later trying to escape but I took care of him with the tissue box:demonic:
m9y04x9.jpg

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Do you fish? Cicadas are good for fishing catfish. Dip them in instant jello. Besides that just walk around with your headphones until cicadas season is over.

Don't bug them and they won't bug you.
Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Grown man
Afraid
Bugs
Brehs
Dame
Etc.