These corporations are f'n stupid....I got sent home yesterday

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
So after I got off work yesterday from the office, I got a call last night from the automated emergency number with message that I was exposed to someone who tested covid positive and that i needed to return to wfh environment until further notice.

I wasn't staying at my house my last, so I then had to drive e home last night and had to reconfigure my laptop, reconnect everything etc to work from home today. I then got a text from my boss late last night at 10:45pm saying I need to stay home til further notice. So I'm thinking okay, nothin crazy but I'll be wfh 2-3 days.

Long story short, I get a call at 9am this morning from some HR guy telling me that I was exposed Monday afternoon at lunch (when he said that I knew exactly who the person was) to someone who tested positive. I was sitting face to face with this person talking during lunch.

So dude asked me if I felt okay, i said "yes, I think so, so far..." , then he said ok i am cleared to return to the office. And we must return back to office per management. On top of this i have to wear a mask around the office the next 5 days AND they're mailing me test to take.

I'm like WTF, it hasn't even been 48hrs since I was exposed. Symptoms don't even start that soon. If I got to do all this testing and mask wearing, then leave me at home til Friday! On top of that, I have everything I need to successfully wfh as i did thruout the pandemic. WTH would you send me home for exposure then 10hrs later tell me I am clear to come back today if I wanted to, but definitely mandated tomorrow.
AND, if I need additional time, i have to use my sick/personal time. Like wtf, I have the largest workload out of 60 ppl in my role and produce the most.

Not to mention, the ppl on the opposite side of our floor get to wfh hybrid every Mon, Thur, Friday. But I am obligated to return already.

These companies are trying to push ppl away :what:
I remember you :leostare: You were complaining about having to return to work in the first place...

Didn't I tell you to spill some water in the breakroom and "slip" your way into rockin somebody's jaw?
You never did that did you :martin:

And now look at you... telling us like it's gonna change something :hhh: Don't come with this shyt if you're not willing to follow through on sound advice :smh: