These Electric scooters are becoming problematic

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I don't live in San Francisco but dammit if these things aren't causing issues in which ever city they pop up in. They came out of nowhere. People are leaving them in places they aren't suppose to be left. I almost hit one backing out of my parking space this morning. People are riding down the sidewalk three abreast making it hard for people who jog :pachaha:. People knowing they too damn heavy for them shyts anyway getting stuck on hills and inclines or just causing the scooter to give out:picard:. People stealing them. Kids fighting with them. It's getting really out of hand. They are annoying as fukk and they need to be destroyed :damn:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
They’re mad annoying. Idiots just blaring them through crosswalks not even paying attention to vehicle traffic. I’ve seen people riding in the streets with them, weaving through lanes and then jumping onto the sidewalks at redlights. Saw someone get hit by a car one morning doing some dumb shyt. Found one laying on my lawn.:Dapperscust:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They’re mad annoying. Idiots just blaring them through crosswalks not even paying attention to vehicle traffic. I’ve seen people riding in the streets with them, weaving through lanes and then jumping onto the sidewalks at redlights. Saw someone get hit by a car one morning doing some dumb shyt. Found one laying on my lawn.:Dapperscust:
Exactly this the shyt I'm talking about

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Nah. They’re perfect for last mile travel in a city like Atlanta.

It’s up to the citizens of the city to police them and use them correctly. I’ve noticed they are neatly lined up on the sidewalk every morning.
That's only because the people that charge them place them that way. I work in Atlanta and I drive alot and those things are all over the fukking place where they shouldn't be.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That's only because the people that charge them place them that way. I work in Atlanta and I drive alot and those things are all over the fukking place where they shouldn't be.

Yeah I know. But at least they’re picked up and organized in the morning. They bring more good than bad to the city. Especially since we don’t have good public transportation