These Replica shoes are getting better and better ya'll. :patrice:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We still doing this? Had nothing to do with affordability and everything with the shytty inventory from these companies and scummy resellers
shytty inventory? Let's be honest if everything is mass produced then there is no hype due to it being limited. If it all just got restocked at footlocker over and over you wouldn't want it. You want hyped shoes because of their limited inventory. But you are mad at the limited inventory.

:dead:

Just be honest with yourselves. If they mass general release everything a lot of you would be done with the game. Real heads would still be here.

Peauxboy

Pro
Daps
shytty inventory? Let's be honest if everything is mass produced then there is no hype due to it being limited. If it all just got restocked at footlocker over and over you wouldn't want it. You want hyped shoes because of their limited inventory. But you are mad at the limited inventory.

Just be honest with yourselves. If they mass general release everything a lot of you would be done with the game. Real heads would still be here.

:martin:

Yet white af1’s are still undefeated.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

What a nonsense post. The lost and found release will prove how wrong you are. And me personally I don’t care if it’s a limited boutique release or a GR all size run. A good shoe is a good shoe

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Used to get my clothes from canal street ad a kid..joints look pretty real but the proces were crazy cheap...this is on some other ish though :scust: