These Slowbucks nikkas Really Want that 50 Cent attention [update2: aBoss4real got surveillance vid]

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
fif don't care about that boy. Hell in the Angie interview, he pretty much stated as much. Said it loud in clear 3, 2, 1 and done the money gets turned off. He has said it twice, he was done with him, said on social media he's out of the will. He just wanted to discipline Slow, not just for the picture with the middle finger, it was the clique hoping, and the Trav co-sign diss.

Told him I'm done, your mother won, I'll make another son, 2012 and on Sept. 01, 2012 Sire Jackson was born.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
fif don't care about that boy. Hell in the Angie interview, he pretty much stated as much. Said it loud in clear 3, 2, 1 and done the money gets turned off. He has said it twice, he was done with him, said on social media he's out of the will. He just wanted to discipline Slow, not just for the picture with the middle finger, it was the clique hoping, and the Trav co-sign diss.

Told him I'm done, your mother won, I'll make another son, 2012 and on Sept. 01, 2012 Sire Jackson was born.

He was more referring to Shaniqua when he talking about the money...Shes been living off his child support.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
He was more referring to Shaniqua when he talking about the money...Shes been living off his child support.

No go check out the interview, he stated that he wasn't upset I wasn't at the graduation, he was mad he didn't get a car, he has adopted his mothers way of thinking and I got 3, 2, 1 and done.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
No go check out the interview, he stated that he wasn't upset I wasn't at the graduation, he was mad he didn't get a car, he has adopted his mothers way of thinking and I got 3, 2, 1 and done.
"This is the same person who said I burnt the house down, Im not suprised at the part you can say anything at this point and 3,2,1 and Im done you gonna sink or swim becuase Im not gonna help at all" in reference to Shaniqua still then he carrys on talking about her...
Ultimately:
50cent.png

If you listen to the interview most of his fustration is at his mother...he makes references to his son yes but its mostly directed at her.

Last edited:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where did he say those things breh? I thought he still loved marquise on some "he still my seed" shyt