These teachers bold as hell

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Teachers have always done this from what i can remember. They want all the students to feel included. Not just a select few. helps avoid drama

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So for my kids birthday I wanted to pizza for all the kids in the class. She sent me this:

Each grade level goes to lunch at different times, from 11 to 12:30. Your kid goes to lunch about 11:30. If you want to buy for 6th grader, 2 pizzas would give each student 2 slices. For all students, 4 pizzas will give everyone 2 slices.......an extra pizza would take care of the teachers 😁
Kids first!!!!

:stopitslime:Could of just said you needed 5 pizzas ain't need to throw your ass in there

Hold these 4 pizzas:umad:
Keep that same energy when your kid needs extra lessons in fractions .:sas2:

Growing up , there was this genuinely stupid kid who somehow kept passing every year of middle school and elementary.

We couldn't figure out how he did it, until we realized that he brought a diet cherry coke for his teacher every morning, bought her a breakfast sandwich once a week; bought her a cake for her birthday , and occasionally came in with fruits. He even knew her favorite meal at longhorn steakhouse and was sure to give her a Christmas gift card to go.

When we realized that dude's parents were bribing his teacher, all the kids hit the...

f0b3adef08e3443778993d4ba2606290.gif

That boy's Parents probably spent no more than $400 a year and it served as an insurance policy for their kid. But you can't even spend ten bucks on a pizza :wow:

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Pizza Party>>>>>>Better salary & Respect from the students.
He don't have the power to give the teacher a better salary, but a pizza can help boost teacher morale. Shoooot, kid on the border of an A/B... F/D? She gone remember who's dad got her a pizza, though with the F/D, it might be a phone call/text msg and not just an extra point.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He don't have the power to give the teacher a better salary, but a pizza can help boost teacher morale. Shoooot, kid on the border of an A/B... F/D? She gone remember who's dad got her a pizza, though with the F/D, it might be a phone call/text msg and not just an extra point.

See this nikka gets it, so many people don't realize this kinda shyt is what gets you a leg up in the world. People remember who looked out.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
See this nikka gets it, so many people don't realize this kinda shyt is what gets you a leg up in the world. People remember who looked out.
One thing I picked up from my friends in Jacksonville is they'll overtip bartenders, and it'll wind up getting paid back everytime we come back to the bar. Everybody gets kicked out except us. Free rounds of drinks, or multiple rounds for like 8+ people, and the tab's like 20 dollars at the end of the night

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One thing I picked up from my friends in Jacksonville is they'll overtip bartenders, and it'll wind up getting paid back everytime we come back to the bar. Everybody gets kicked out except us. Free rounds of drinks, or multiple rounds for like 8+ people, and the tab's like 20 dollars at the end of the night

Yup.