These Videos The Reason I'll Never Go to Jail Alive (dead)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjlol:

How many ya'll know this brehs videos:bryan: this got me in tears no matter how many times or how old it gets:laff:

:mjcry: One of the worst nightmares a man can face:ufdup:

:sadbron: I'm shook! I'd have to body someone or get bodied :merchant:

:

I ain't giving up nothing!!!:damn:

Last edited:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm 5'10 155lbs

ain't no way im going to jail, being passed around for some ramon noodles

I'll reach for the officers gun and my last words do not resuscitate
Man you'd be str8. Just go in and mind your business. And don't touch that mysterious Debbie snack that appears on your pillow:pachaha:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
GUARD!
GUARD!
The way that nikka said guard
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Them rhymes was straight
Sev2enu.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
i'm 5'10 155lbs

ain't no way im going to jail, being passed around for some ramon noodles

I'll reach for the officers gun and my last words do not resuscitate
Yoooo breeeeeeeh

:russ:Even if you 6'5 250, people don't really understand just how strong a nikkah who been lifting weights everyday for 10 years is:picard:

I can talk all that super man fly shyt about how imma slap a nikkah, but a dude like that got a 8 to 10 year head start. While I been soft as hell working 9-5 jobs, cashing paychecks, taking girls out, trying to finesse p*ssy, studying, watching tv, etc,:francis: that nikkah been doing nothing but lifting heavy weights, raping grown men by force, and fighting:mjcry:

They got nikkahs in jail that would rape Craig and Deebo at the same time:lupe: if you kill him somehow, you gotta do life in the motherfukker!

Anybody that ever squared up or tussled with a damn nightclub bouncer already know that them nikkahs are no joke strong. :childplease: But 1 of them super raping jail nikkahs could be as strong as 3 nightclub bouncers with 15 years of lifting.:lupe:

Terrifying breeeh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yoooo breeeeeeeh

:russ:Even if you 6'5 250, people don't really understand just how strong a nikkah who been lifting weights everyday for 10 years is:picard:

I can talk all that super man fly shyt about how imma slap a nikkah, but a dude like that got a 8 to 10 year head start. While I been soft as hell working 9-5 jobs, cashing paychecks, taking girls out, trying to finesse p*ssy, studying, watching tv, etc,:francis: that nikkah been doing nothing but lifting heavy weights, raping grown men by force, and fighting:mjcry:

They got nikkahs in jail that would rape Craig and Deebo at the same time:lupe: if you kill him somehow, you gotta do life in the motherfukker!

Anybody that ever squared up or tussled with a damn nightclub bouncer already know that them nikkahs are no joke strong. :childplease: But 1 of them super raping jail nikkahs could be as strong as 3 nightclub bouncers with 15 years of lifting.:lupe:

Terrifying breeeh

breh even those skinny dudes would get you on some theodore bagwell type ish