These White People are so Clueless its almost scary

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Check out these FB comments under a video of Shannon Sharpe going in on the Kaepernick/Flag issue

But he didn't have to sit on the back of the bus nor did he not get to vote.
Just like I did not make him sit in the back of the bus nor not let him vote. I'm not going to pay reparations for oppression he did not live under.

A black brother said this - "Go look up the 3/5 compromise. Who else had this happen to them? Don't worry we'll wait...."

The response
Did it happen to you, personally?

So many African Americans are quick to say, they are forced to be here, the beauty of being in America is that we are all free to leave at any time... If you don't like being here then go back to where you came from, see how that works out.

Stop bringing up shyt you personally weren't apart of. Is every white person today doing that to you? Have you been enslaved today? I'll wait

Why do some white people think that since we are not currently enslaved today, it means that none of these things no longer matter? As if the effects of hundreds of years of mistreatment and racism have not permeated through every generation and every fabric of this country's history. This has always boggled my mind.

"Well, you have the right to vote now so be quiet and stop bringing up old stuff"
"Racism no longer exist. This is 2016 not 1816 ."
"Be grateful for what you have now instead of complaining about old stuff".

They are so guilty that they find any and every way to avoid this conversation and be willingly blind to what still goes on today. Sickening.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We are still enslaved I think they call it prison now.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But are YOU actually in prison/enslaved?

:francis: I hate when they say things like this
Lol not to mention white people had a head star of hundreds of years we got people still alive that remember when black people had zero rights that's all I need to know.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:scust:
You can almost see the white privilege dripping off of some those comments.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I've come to the conclusion that knowing the truth is enough. Some will deny, deny, deny whether or not while others will accept the truth, These people will continue to play mental gymnastics and will try to deflect as much as possible. If you want to live in denial, who am I to deny you that? It is what it is. Also, even though I personally have never been a slave, I am currently and likely forever to feel the outcome of slavery ( discrimination, prejudice, stereotypes, inequalities, etc).

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its called pretending to be ignorant out of convenience. They know whats going on. lol