These women on FOX are evil

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
You were doing alright up until you started (knowingly) posting nonsense.

This implies that a blockade is illegal... It isn't

:laff: Palestinians are healthier than their Arab neighbors by every quantifiable measure. Longer lifespan, lower infant mortality rates, higher life expectancy. This is hysterical hyperbolic bullshyt and you know it.

Except that it wouldn't, and you know that.

You're the one who brought up peace.

If by "observing the ceasefire" you mean allowing other terrorist organizations to shoot rockets into Israel, and openly encouraging it you are right. :shaq:

Name a single time Hamas has said this to an Arabic speaking audience

How do you think Hamas obtained material for their weapons? Through Israel?

Well, the blockade certainly is in direct violation of international humanitarian law - this is also in accord with international consensus. But not just that, it violates the most basic conceptions of justice and human dignity.

As far as the conditions that Gazans live under, I've already posted a report above that clearly illustrates how dire the situation is and you can find many others.

The rocketing coming from Gaza is in direct response to Israel's attacks on Gaza. If the criminal siege is ended, and Gazans are allowed to live a life fitting of human beings, then the rocketing will stop. Even if you don't accept that, the growing consensus (even within the White House) is that without ending the siege there is no serious chance for peace.

The rest of your post doesn't merit a response in my opinion.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the blockade certainly is in direct violation of international humanitarian law - this is also in accord with international consensus. But not just that, it violates the most basic conceptions of justice and human dignity.

As far as the conditions that Gazans live under, I've already posted a report above that clearly illustrates how dire the situation is and you can find many others.

The rocketing coming from Gaza is in direct response to Israel's attacks on Gaza. If the criminal siege is ended, and Gazans are allowed to live a life fitting of human beings, then the rocketing will stop. Even if you don't accept that, the growing consensus (even within the White House) is that without ending the siege there is no serious chance for peace.

The rest of your post doesn't merit a response in my opinion.

You have really dwindled into absurdity here.

1) I pointed out that Palestinians are in better health than their neighbors, you did not address this fact. Instead, you pointed to a report written by an anti-Israel activist and politician :what:

2) When I pointed out that the blockade is legal, you cite people's opinions (instead of facts) to claim it is illegal. If you want to talk about opinions even the staunchly anti-Israel UN (and anti-Semitic, according to the current and past secretary generals) have published reports saying it is legal http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/02/world/middleeast/02flotilla.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Not that that matters anyway, of course, but just pointing it out since you place so much importance on opinions over facts.

3) You think blocking weapons from crossing your borders is violating the dignity of others (is this real life?)

4) You claim the rockets coming from Gaza is in direct response to Israel's attacks on Gaza, when the attacks on Israeli civilians came first.

5) You claimed that Hamas abided by the ceasefire; and then were too scared to respond to the point that Hamas allowed other terrorist organizations to shoot rockets into Israel, and even praised them for doing so.

6) You claim Hamas supports a two state solution, even though they only say so to English speaking audiences (and say the opposite to Arabic speaking audiences)

I see you have given up on rational dialogue and resorted to the most illogical arguments you can possibly think of :camby:

Last edited: