They Asked For A Picture Of What A CAC Looked Like, So We Drew Brees: Saints @ Panthers WK11 TNF

Will Carolina Keep Their Playoff Hopes Alive??

• Saints sweeping the Panthers will be a Brees

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Cam taking a dab out they Gumbo

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Just imagine if they didn't blow the Chiefs game. 5-5 and the Falcons at 6-4 would be pressed as fukk :wow:

Low key they still are. Slowly going back to the natural order of things :mjgrin:

:stopitslime: Nah breh. Them birds ain't pressed bout shyt. We on a bye week chilling, getting healthy and getting ready for the last stretch of the season.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: Nah breh. Them birds ain't pressed bout shyt. We on a bye week chilling, getting healthy and getting ready for the last stretch of the season.
The stretch the Falcons usually fukk up :mjgrin:

Carolina may have blown too many games this year to catch up. I still think its going to be damn close at the end. :mjgrin:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
First, I hate both of these teams

Second, why are we stuck with a GOAT tier QB, so we can't tank?

Drew is ridiculously good in league where most teams deal mediocrity at the position.
Id trade this nikka for a defense in a heart beat. A great D and mediocre QB can at least get you to the playoffs.Hell thats been the winning formula for winning the division the past 3 years :heh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The concussion was really unsettling... IF

IF that was a sign of the mood swings and other awful stuff associated with CTE, much like what Seau known for, then I don't want to see it happen to Luke. These Thursday games are a joke. Guys are out there playing 100mph and if you're even a step slower than you think you are, you're gonna get Pacquiao'd at some point.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Id trade this nikka for a defense in a heart beat. A great D and mediocre QB can at least get you to the playoffs.Hell thats been the winning formula for winning the division the past 3 years :heh:
:sadcam: I swear Drew gon be throwin' for 4k on 60% til he's in his mid 40's still getting max money :to: