They Blitzin, Carson Shook! He Just Another Sacked CAC From My Playbook: AZ @ CAR Week 8 GameThread

Who Wins This NFC Championship Rematch?

• Zona Cardinals

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Queen City Panthers

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
It's time for T Diesel and the defense to have a flashback brehs
thomasdavis.0.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all got a season thread over 2 pages? shyt do y'all even have a season thread? :francis:

Y'all team name starts and ends with an A, y'all colors got red and y'all some birds. shyt y'all uniforms close to ours too...bottom line, we real, y'all fake :umad:

Cardinals are actually one of the the 2 oldest teams in the league.I think it's us and the Bears.

Y'all the Johnny come lately's, breh.

We don't really need a season thread because we're not that deep on here.

We operate sorta clandestinely

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Cardinals are actually one of the the 2 oldest teams in the league.I think it's us and the Bears.

Y'all the Johnny come lately's, breh.

We don't really need a season thread because we're not that deep on here.

We operate sorta clandestinely

Spare me the history lesson grandpa :russell:

For all the reasons I listed y'all are bootleg. We Future, y'all Desiigner. Accept your fate and beat Carolina on Sunday :ufdup:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
thanks to another shtty nfc south season we aint out of this :mjcry: tried handing the division to the falcies on a silver platter but they don't want it :mjlol:...corners please get it together :mjcry: d line lets get some hands on carson :mjcry:...o line lets keep killa protected :mjcry:...benji where you at? :mjcry:...olsen and stewart keep doing what you doing :mjcry:...I might fck around and attend this aint been able to make a game all season :mjcry: