They claim they’re gonna have kids done with Algebra 2 in fourth grade.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like cap to me.

That's where I'm leaning. 99% of kids don't have the focus to be on a tablet with LEARNING/EDUCATIONAL software.

Games to have fun? Sure.
Do they learn patterns? Sure.

But they been trying to gamify education aka edutainment for decades if not centuries.

Ain't been working imo.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
America desperately trying to copy how china boot camps their kids...:mjlol:

And its BACKFIRING :wow:

Now kids get provoked, and start school shootings. Plus, China applies a ton of cruel and unsusal punishment to their kids that would be deemed unconstitutional by American laws.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
That sounds insane. You're selling kids way short
It's called being realistic and rational skepticism. Even highly gifted children generally don't truly read until age three to four, and that's basic reading.

You expect me to believe some miracle course can make a three year old kid of average intelligence read at the level of a seven year old? :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's called being realistic and rational skepticism. Even highly gifted children generally don't truly read until age three to four, and that's basic reading.

You expect me to believe some miracle course can make a three year old kid of average intelligence read at the level of a seven year old? :mjlol:
There’s a reason why kids can’t play video games until they’re like 6 or 7. Most of them can’t read.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Ironically I read your post wrong lol. You were right