They got Cam'ron on CNN talking about Diddy

Daps
yeah I can see if this was some Black owned Media outlet, or nikka went to speak at a Predom Black school to the students and acted an ass.

nikkas talking bout "mane she a sista" when all these major companies use c00ns and wenches as black faces to push white supremacist approved talking points,.
It’s nasty. Cam knew what they was trying to do and used it as promo. These networks dont really gaf about cam, diddy or anybody else just using nikkas for content

Daps
Camron = nikkas or just Camron?

A lot of ppl period just enjoy fukkery, and will find any way to justify it if it's someone they like
Well im sorry if this new to you but a lot of ppl dont like cnn or really any of these political networks

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Well im sorry if this new to you but a lot of ppl dont like cnn or really any of these political networks
A lot of ppl ain't even watching or reading the news and are just followers

Compared to watching social media or thecoli, how much time have you spent keeping up on current events?

Myself, not enough

I listen to NPR when I'm driving and I read articles off Google news or the front algorithm page when I'm at work but I'm not nearly as up to date I should be

I don't even KNOW who's on CNN to have a hatred for them

Do you?

Be honest.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hip hop is Neverland, what's shocking? He's a 50 year old who acts like a 19 year old, nothing to see here.

To be fair tho, he probably got annoyed that the whole thing was just a "So what do you feel about this and that that dude did..." litany of questions so he just said F it, pass me that Pink Horsepower, lol. IDK why he thought CNN would have him on to talk about anything else but hey..

Try and force yourself to view all this stuff from the perspective of a 16-23 year old, who is the target demo...when you do that you become a little more understanding and less disgusted by these adult children. Rap fans love ignorance, maturity is boring, it is what it is, pun intended.

Last edited:
Daps
A lot of ppl ain't even watching or reading the news and are just followers

Compared to watching social media or thecoli, how much time have you spent keeping up on current events?

Myself, not enough

I listen to NPR when I'm driving and I read articles off Google news or the front algorithm page when I'm at work but I'm not nearly as up to date I should be

I don't even KNOW who's on CNN to have a hatred for them

Do you?

Be honest.
You right a lot of people are uninformed but we both know that dont matter lol. These are all white organizations just trying to push their own agendas and propaganda, using black faces to speak negatively on black people constantly. If you ok with that then cool but some people arent bruh

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
So let’s talk about Harlem representatives in Hip Hop. Mind you I’m from the Westcoast Bay Area to be exact. So they got
1. Camron
2. Mase
3. Jim Jones
4. Dame Dash
5. P Diddy

:mjlol: All the nikkas I listed have weird ass personalities. Do y’all New York people rock wit these nikkas?
Excluding the Diddler. Yes nikka, R.I.P Big L