“They (Lakers) are about to sign Melo” - @DPresidental

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm confused.

Is this internal Knicks business and we should stay out?

Do we give homie a pass since he didn't make a thread?

Do we neg the rat? What if the victim decides not to press charges?

:patrice:
Melo hasn’t been in NY in years, this is official coli business now. Especially bringing Lakers into this

Might have to tag some LWO brethrens for this potential neg train, just for wishing Melo upon us:sas2:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:unimpressed:Still anxiously waiting to see Carmelo in that purple and gold number 7 jersey.
Me, too.

But not anxious enough to make a fukking thread about it. :stopitslime: You froggy ass nikka.

EDIT:

I will say, I can't be mad at LWO and @O.T.I.S. for actually doing an exclusive LWO neg train on me. Although I wasn't committing the violation of clout chasing - by making a thread - and I was just using some info that was told to me to express an excitement for Melo and the Lakers, it did have the effect of affecting LWO feelings and expectations.

I'll fall on the sword for that. I'm a man with principles before I'm a clout chasing snitch ass nikka.:mjpls:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Me, too.

But not anxious enough to make a fukking thread about it. :stopitslime: You froggy ass nikka.
giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Me, too.

EDIT:

I will say, I can't be mad at LWO and @O.T.I.S. for actually doing an exclusive LWO neg train on me. Although I wasn't committing the violation of clout chasing - by making a thread - and I was just using some info that was told to me to express an excitement for Melo and the Lakers, it did have the effect of affecting LWO feelings and expectations.

I'll fall on the sword for that. I'm a man with principles before I'm a clout chasing snitch ass nikka.:mjpls:
Nah brethren you’re usually respectful in the official LWO threads so its cool...

For now:usure:

If we get him tho:usure:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah brethren you’re usually respectful in the official LWO threads so its cool...

For now:usure:

If we get him tho:usure:
:mjtf:

:philjacksonlol2: Wait so y’all not gonna neg the nikka @DPresidential UNLESS Melo actually signs with the Lakers?

:dead:This is like the opposite of @Illuminatos and the many other neg trains that we were witness to throughout the history of The Coli:wow:

:dead:Nikkas ONLY getting negged for being right.

:dead::philjacksonlol2::philjacksonlol2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjtf:

:philjacksonlol2: Wait so y’all not gonna neg the nikka @DPresidential UNLESS Melo actually signs with the Lakers?

:dead:This is like the opposite of @Illuminatos and the many other neg trains that we were witness to throughout the history of The Coli:wow:

:dead:Nikkas ONLY getting negged for being right.

:dead::philjacksonlol2::philjacksonlol2:
You snitching on your own knickerbocker brethren is worse than what he’s done:francis:

And this is actually different than what @illumanatos did, most of LWO doesn’t want Melo except bron stains.