They look white but say they're black: a tiny town in Ohio wrestles with race

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
do you realize how ridiculous this sounds

for a black person to look white he would need plastic surgery like michael jackson and he still didn't look like a european with bleach skin

if somebody looks white its because they are
go down to louisiana and see for yourself

im from there i should know

and they always say whenever they get around whites, all alone, they are extremely racist

i got a woman my mawmaw best friends with that if i placed her in front of you, u would think she was betty white sister

but both her parents black

im tellin u no bs
Creole folks.

There was some congressman who looks completely white but had black parents. Can't remember his name atm. He just had some black facial features and that is about it.
not all of em are creole, majority tho

some got mixed parents or black and white parents

Daps
Reppin
NULL

and they always say whenever they get around whites, all alone, they are extremely racist

i got a woman my mawmaw best friends with that if i placed her in front of you, u would think she was betty white sister

im tellin u no bs

having a black ancestor doesn't mean you are black, ronda rousey got a black great grand father, if she black no, do she look black no
why because she not black

Having white skin don't make you look white, if you see an albino black person with white skin and blue eyes you can tell he black just by looking at his face

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is just an extreme case of the one drop rule
It’s probably 5-10 cacs in your office with more black dna than these folks now
Difference here is these ppl come from a area so poor nobody made it out so the one drop was always remembered
If they grandparents had migrated to nyc or something they’d be white on staten island wearing maga hats right now

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
All these white pwople trying to force them into team white but the thing is passing is always dangerous for those with black ancestry.

If people find out the passing daughter's kids have black ancestry and they get into a relationship with the wrong one or the kids come out dark....

:francis:

Good
Luck to her. The momma has the right of it though. Stick to the legacy of your foremothers.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can see the Black ancestry in some of those people. Bert looks like an albino Black woman. She look like she could be Krondon’s mama!

I find it interesting that’s some people here think melanin can be destroyed. It can’t! Never underestimate the power of melanin. Plus, under this current system, the one drop rules applies! To those who are in power, if they say you are Black, then you are Black, whether you look Black or not! Those who run shyt, set the rules and narrative!

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont believe she is black but at this point she is old, let her live in peace. No point in arguing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

im tellin u no bs

tenor.gif

I smashed the juju out of a Sara Jane type chick from New Orleans about 13 years ago... she was jazzy and hood too.... and looked like Jessica Beales.... bat shyt crazy too

Daps
My family is mostly dark except for the BM/WW biracial kids...and even they "look" obviously black (maybe Steph Curry complexion at the lightest). This shyt is fascinating...because of all the color/race/colorism stuff people talk about in families. If my cousin is Wesley Snipes black and I'm LeBron black, I mean, not a lot to fight over. We all need our 6 hours of sunlight for that Vitamin D to get through these deep layers of melanin :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She definitely has black features... even her hair...... this just demonstrates how silly the construct of race actually is

Exactly.

If I saw her in the street I woulda thought she was albino cause her facial features and hair is black but her skin is so pale.

She's definitely got black ancestry in her. No question about it.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
having a black ancestor doesn't mean you are black, ronda rousey got a black great grand father, if she black no, do she look black no
why because she not black

Having white skin don't make you look white, if you see an albino black person with white skin and blue eyes you can tell he black just by looking at his face
bruh u can deny all u want, there are people with hella black ancestors who look white down in the boot

go see for urself

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont believe she is black but at this point she is old, let her live in peace. No point in arguing.

How can you say she ain't black?

Her facial features and hair show her black ancestry early. She's just super pale like an albino.

You gonna argue now that albinos aren't black?