They On His Headpiece : 2nd Female Comes Forward With Sexual Assault Allegations on P Diddy

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
Got a feeling Tory Lanez life wouldn't have been any easier had he won, shyt like this would have ruined him. The law doesn't question women nor do they launch any investigation because they feel it would "scare actual victims away from coming forth"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Unlike Cassie who has countless texts and receipts of Puff's fukkery, these other 2 don't have a chance. So even if true, they're screwed.

Give them 500k and an NDA and keep it moving.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Every male celebrity that got famous in the 80's and 90's right now:

praying-x-ambassadors.gif

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Wtf are you talking about? Imagine being a woman that's sexually assaulted by somebody powerful, don't you realise some people feel shame and embarrassment that they've been raped or assaulted so they keep it to themselves, what a dumb fukk you sound making comments like this
Not to mention if they’re in an industry where their alleged attacker is wealthy, famous, powerful, and credibly dangerous, like they can just walk up to some HR and start things.

I’m still confused as to why some people think-in an industry (ies - Hollywood and music) where people are well known, claimed and rumored to be predatory (and stayed away from), also drug addicts/heavy substance users, known for being difficult for women, these things are apparently moon shots.

Like yeah he has multiple violent incidents and physical abuse towards *many*, but I don’t believe this one?

Diddy ran up on Drake over a song ffs-so it ain’t even like he caught an old man (I’ve matured, violence isn’t the answer lost too many blah blah) or otherwise remorseful syndrome.

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention if they’re in an industry where their alleged attacker is wealthy, famous, powerful, and credibly dangerous, like they can just walk up to some HR and start things.

I’m still confused as to why some people think-in an industry (ies - Hollywood and music) where people are well known, claimed and rumored to be predatory (and stayed away from), also drug addicts/heavy substance users, known for being difficult for women, these things are apparently moon shots.

Like yeah he has multiple violent incidents and physical abuse towards *many*, but I don’t believe this one?

Diddy ran up on Drake over a song ffs-so it ain’t even like he caught an old man (I’ve matured, violence isn’t the answer lost too many blah blah) or otherwise remorseful syndrome.
The truth is Diddy has always been a sneaky, creepy POS